Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Oh how adorable......He may not be able to see, but he sure can smell

Love it......

Honored Contributor

What is night out fluffy??

Hey Shell...I might have missed you almost as much as all the other ladies...maybe?Cat Tongue

Loveschocolate that dog and little boy are both precious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

What is night out fluffy??

Hey Shell...I might have missed you almost as much as all the other ladies...maybe?Cat Tongue

Loveschocolate that dog and little boy are both precious!

@croemer........night out is tomorrow evening. 

Last Saturday there was a get together at a lovely restaurant very close to where I live.  There was a party of 8 of us at the table.  50 years ago this past Saturday was the Golden Anniversary of a very good friend who now lives in Florida.  They came to St. Louis to celebrate their 50th.  I was the only girl (lol) there from the wedding party.  Some of the men that were with us were ushers or groomsmen.  We had a very lovely time.  I laughed so much my stomach hurt.  After we were all through at the restaurant we went to the home of one of the couples for some cake and drinks.  And of course more laughter.  Before everyone was leaving we were all invited for dinner tomorrow night at the home of the gentleman that was bestman in my first wedding.  Also, the bride for the evening was my maid of honor.  She and the bestman dated 7 years and never got married to each other.  OMGosh, that's a story all by itself......

They know I'm not supposed to drive at night, so one of the couples will be taking me and bringing me home.  It has been ages since we all have been together.....I sort of went my own way (and that's another story all by itself).....and lost contact with the ones here in town.  But believe we will be getting together more often now. 

Really croemer, that was the best dose of medicine I've had in a long time.

Hey, isn't that Smiley a real beauty?????  Love that dog...... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Waving to @ShowMe and The Fluffettes!  I'm on my iPad right now, and watching the premiere of Project Runway season 15...  looks like things have been busy here!   Stay out of trouble, y'all hear me?  🙃   I'll check back in later.  Love to you all!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Fluffy that sounds like a great evening. I hope you have a few more laughs. I am happy you had a get together and another to come.

Hi doo, hope your doing well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

TGIF!!!!!!!

@dooBdoo - I fell asleep during the last half of Project Runway.....good thing I DVR'd it......I love that show!

@loveschocolate - The chicken came out great!  I cooked half of the portion and now with the other half I am marinating it in coconut milk, basil, and cilantro for a Thai twist for tonight.  OMG the chicken is like velvet and most importantly DS loved it!  I will try with red meat.  Here is the link:  dr-ram.com/velveting

and your dent in your hood will never get fixed.  DH dented mine a few years ago while taking a huge wrought iron shepherd's hook off of a shelf.....nope not fixed...good luck!

@ShowMe - Have fun tonight and rest up...I hope the weather cooperates!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Preds & @shell garden - BEHAVE!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

OMG!!!!!  GURRR!!!!! My crazy flat coated retriever just ran through my house with poop on her back hind big fat clod hopper paw!!!!!! She thought I was playing omg.....that was my workout...now on to cleaning cleaning cleaning.....I need a drink......BARTENDER!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Preds@ & @shell garden - BEHAVE!!!!!!

@MickD.......uh, did you fall down and bump your whittle head?  Ain't in our vocabulary to behave, lol, BRAHAHAHAHA!