Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@MickD....that sounds delicious!!!

@Preds.....LOL, as long as the old home has a swimming pool, dancing and half way decent looking guys that can move and not do the " Tim Conway old man shuffle"...I told my family just to drop me off there, lol, BRAHAHAHAHA!

Send the list to me.  DH does the county dances (NO LINE) and I do disco.  Shuffle I do when I get up, but give me an hour and I'm good to go.  LOL

OMG....I love DISCO...best time of my life!!!

LOVES.....all of us here will just go in a home together...boy, that place would be rocking!!!  Lol!!!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden ... @MickD can't keep an eye on me.  She is still in bed when I'm on here.  LOL  Bless her heart.  She has more to deal with than we do.  Son and ants!  I'll take DH's and DD's over that any day.  OKAY ... maybe not ... at least you can kill the ants.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC  ... We are being good!  I just happen to see you and if someone jumped in, they were probably just picking on us. 

Thank you for keeping an eye on us.  If we're bad ... hopefully it was an accident.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Hi Preds!.........Image result for waving hi animated gif and everyone else. Good to touch base and check on you guys...even ShellWoman Tongue

Hope each of you are doing well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@croemer wrote:

Hi Preds!.........Image result for waving hi animated gif and everyone else. Good to touch base and check on you guys...even ShellWoman Tongue

Hey croemer......looks like Preds is being good with the mod...... 

Looks like they are keeping a close eye on us......lol   It's about time they know we are all good on here.....

Hope you are doing fine today.  So enjoyed chatting with you last night.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Wayne-QVC  ... We are being good!  I just happen to see you and if someone jumped in, they were probably just picking on us. 

Thank you for keeping an eye on us.  If we're bad ... hopefully it was an accident.

Now Preds.....you better be behaving yourself.....no causing trouble.....you hear me?????

Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@croemer.......Watch it Woman, lol!  So glad you are popping in more often....we sure have missed you!  Yep, even Emma and Scottie, too! Whoop, whoop!

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe.....hey you!  I am fixing to log out.....and call it a night!  This board has been jumping some today!  But wanted to say hi...enjoyed our talk last night and hope you rested your eyes today!  Will try to wing back here tomorrow, but...have a wonderful night, SHOWME and all Fluffettes!  Goodnight!

Honored Contributor

My angel was here this afternoon to do the laundry.  Had 4 medium sized loads.....and the dryer did a good job.  I think she was over loading the dryer and it just couldn't get everything dry.  She was here for 3 hours 10 minutes, and all the laundry was done, folded, and hanging up. 

The cleaning girls are scheduled to be here between 1:30 and 2:30.  After they are gone, I will have to be getting ready for the night out.  They will be picking me up about 5:30. 

We are really in for some nasty weather tonight, and then again tomorrow.  Hope it's not raining when they come to get me.

Am thinking I will be making a chicken salad sandwich on thin sliced English muffins......  The salad has cranberries, pecans, onion, celery, and nice pieces of chicken.  Very good.  My angel made me a plate of tomato slices, mozzarella cheese with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Had a small portion of the tomato and cheese for my lunch with Triscuit crackers.  Not really hungry yet, but know I will have to eat soon so that it doesn't get too late.....

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful evening. 

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@ShowMe.....hey you!  I am fixing to log out.....and call it a night!  This board has been jumping some today!  But wanted to say hi...enjoyed our talk last night and hope you rested your eyes today!  Will try to wing back here tomorrow, but...have a wonderful night, SHOWME and all Fluffettes!  Goodnight!

Hey girl.....I too enjoyed our chat last night.  It was good to laugh.....    Yes, I rested my eyes today.  Those warm cloths really felt good.  Will do it again tomorrow.

Hope you have a wonderful night too.