Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

OMG!!!!!  GURRR!!!!! My crazy flat coated retriever just ran through my house with poop on her back hind big fat clod hopper paw!!!!!! She thought I was playing omg.....that was my workout...now on to cleaning cleaning cleaning.....I need a drink......BARTENDER!!!!!

Ewwwwwwww, NAWSTY!  Lol, I think your dog didn't think you had enough to do today....lol!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Waving to all the Fluffettes!  PREDS.....just a couple of more hours...hang in there!

SHOWME...have fun tonight!  DOOBDOO..great seeing you post!  MICKyour dinner sounded good...I bet LOVES will have great luck with hers once she tries your recipe!

Waving to BENZI, MARINA, CROEMER, GOODAY, CATER, FOURPAWS and others MIA!

Just got finished mowing the front and back yards....without a break this time, since it was so nice and cool this morning...2 hours straight it took to do the mowing!  Then, I put up my Fall decor in my front porch and packed away my spring/summer decor and put in my basement!  I am done, I am pooped and I am fixing to take a long, hot bath and eat!  

Check y'all later, alligators!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

What is night out fluffy??

Hey Shell...I might have missed you almost as much as all the other ladies...maybe?Cat Tongue

Loveschocolate that dog and little boy are both precious!

@croemer......I'll get you, my pretty....and your little dog, ToTo, too!  Lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay.....stepped in dog poop with my barefoot this am and then got done with a much needed workout and almost stepped in dog barf.  I am going to pick up my son, then go to the store, then drink.  The full moon ended I think at noon today PST....jeez!  I am going to wear my good luck ring.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, I am dying here!!! Lololol!!! The joy of having pets!! I spent part of the day yesterday cleaning up cat puke!!  

Honored Contributor

image.gif

Honored Contributor

@MickD ... Working on some help for you honey!  Had to pull in help to get it done faster, but we're on the job.

Image result for Lucy in the wine barrel

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy saturday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning!!!! Wonder if @ShowMe is hung over??? 😉

Honored Contributor

Mornin' @loveschocolate.  Hope she is ... means she had a great time!  LOL  Our little Party Girl!!!!!! Smiley Wink