Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

It's late Tuesday afternoon.  Just got on here.  

Have been busy writing down ?s for my meeting with Dr. G tomorrow.  They will also be drawing blood for a CBC.  Things seem to work out the way they are supposed to.  My primary doc's office called me to change my appt. date.  Told the girl what is going on, and she said when I know more about the radiation treatments and wound care, I should call them.  No date to go in to see him yet.   I'm to call them when I know more and we will reschedule at that time.

Boy, do I ever have a list of ?s for Dr. G.  Will definitely be taking a note pad.  Yes, I am very anxious about tomorrow.  

Will be watching the game tonight to get my mind off of tomorrow for a while.......lol.  If it goes longer than 10:00 will have to quit watching and get to bed.  Will have to get up very early to get my shower and wash my hair....and get ready to leave allowing enough time to get there on time.

Am asking for prayers from all of you......TIA....

Honored Contributor

5B04990C-21DB-4BF8-A79A-CAB8A0F77283.jpeg@Preds@ShowMe, peeking in to let you both know you are in my prayers each and every day. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe ... You know my prayers are with you.  Believe it will be all be OK.  Maybe, not what you want to hear, but listen to them.  Holding you tight in our arms ladybug.  You got this!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@ShowMe ... You know my prayers are with you.  Believe it will be all be OK.  Maybe, not what you want to hear, but listen to them.  Holding you tight in our arms ladybug.  You got this!

Thank you dear one.....and yes, I got it.  My thoughts and prayers are also with you.  Yes, I will listen.  

Here's hoping and praying you have a good day tomorrow and rest when you get home. 

Gooday called me earlier today and told me about your dear friend.  So very sorry for you, and her family.   Sometimes life can be cruel.  This reminded me the woman that was a dear friend of my sisters that was taken recently in an auto accident.......

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

5B04990C-21DB-4BF8-A79A-CAB8A0F77283.jpeg@Preds@ShowMe, peeking in to let you both know you are in my prayers each and every day. ❤️

And there's our little Norton......Thanks dear one.  Hope you are feeling a lot better now......Heart

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I am better, thank you. This last sinus infection and bronchitis took forever for me to get over and I just didn’t want to complain about it because of what you and @Preds are going through. ❤️ U! 

Honored Contributor

Greetings, Fluffettes!   Hey, @ShowMe, very smart of you to make notes for your appointment.    Now you know exactly what you want to ask, and as @Preds said the next step is to listen to what they have to say...  and I would add be sure to ask any follow-up questions you have that come up based on the conversation.   You'll be great!   Lead with optimism and faith and hope, right?   Love you, Sweetie!

@Preds, Gosh almighty your attitude is inspirational!   I'm sorry to read that something happened to a friend.   (((gentle hugs and love and prayers))) continue for you.

@loveschocolate,  I'm so glad you're better now!   You had a rough time, too, and I don't think anyone would begrudge a few complaints.   We all need to vent now and then, let the pressure valve open up so we don't explode.   

Waves and hugs, also to @Lesa@fourpaws56@Gooday@WaJa61, @MickD, and all who read and post here!   Have a peaceful evening!

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, I am better, thank you. This last sinus infection and bronchitis took forever for me to get over and I just didn’t want to complain about it because of what you and @Preds are going through. ❤️ U! 

Oh my dear one.....I knew what you were going through....the girls let me know.  Glad you are better now......take care of  yourself.  Heartyou too.

Honored Contributor

Ok, off to the game.  Hope the CARDS win again.  Play again tomorrow......

Then we have the weekend games with the CUBS.  That will be tough....they are doing very well now.

Don't know how I will feel when I get home tomorrow, but will let someone know what took place and what is to come.  

Eating my dinner now.....delicious.....Bush's Boston Baked beans, boneless pork chop, and big cup of V8 juice for my veggies......

Have a good night.

Respected Contributor

Image result for healing prayers gifs