Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hump DaaaaaaaAY!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Image result for hump day jokes

Valued Contributor

@ShowMeThinking of you as you go to your Dr.

appointment.  

cancer prayers.jpg

Valued Contributor

wednesday.jpg

Honored Contributor

I spoke with our fearless leader.  She had the appt with Dr. G today and she sounded really tired.  She's lost another 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks.

She has a radiation appt this Friday as Dr. G wants her to start radiation asap.  She doesn't think she's going to start treatment that day as they need to get measurements for the treatment, and I guess a treatment schedule, etc.

Dr G told her that she'll do 5 days of radiation in a row.....so she thinks she might start on Monday.  A social worker is going see if she can get transportation to and from.  That's all she knows right now.

Love you @ShowMe!  Gets some rest, and eat, eat, EAT!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, stay strong! Order takeout, eat some ice cream and watch a good movie or HGTV!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe ... lubs ya' honey.  Listen to your Doc. and do what needs to be done.  These next steps will be a breeze after what you've already been through.  They'll get you fitted right up and all will be good.  My ex just went thru 25 days and he is "flying high" and doing great.  I feel you'll do the same.

Get some frozen pizzas and dinners, cookies and cakes, and feed face girly. Don't worry about the weight, but make it easier on yourself.  Keep the tummy happy and your spirits HIGH!

Sending BIG HUGS!!!!!!  From all of us! 

Hey, get some hand weights and lift them when you are watching the news or games.  That would be excersize for your arms and heart.  Just don't throw them at the TV if things go wrong.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wishing you well, ShowMe, as you begin your treatments.

As the other said, eat whatever you can and rest whenever you can.

You are a fighter and are ready for this battle Heart

Honored Contributor

Thursday greetings, Fluffettes!    Big waves and hugs to @ShowMe@Preds@loveschocolate@MickD@Lesa@minkbunny@Gooday, and all!   Thanks for the update on our fearless leader, @MickD!   (((@ShowMe))),  Even when you're not in the mood to eat remember it's important and healing for you to get that nutrition and keep yourself strong and powerful.   Maybe you can think of it as a promise and a special gift to yourself, because you deserve it and you'll feel better as a result.   Thinking of you and praying, always.❤️  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Good Morning girls.....that is excellent advice from preds! We love you ShowMe, hang in there sweetie xo

Related image