Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

wrote:

Good morning ladies ~ I thank you all for your well wishes for HRH.  I called ShowMe the other day and she was feeling about the same...crummy.  She had her cultures down.  That darned back wound!!!!

We are getting ready to take our company to the airport.  Our lives will return to normalcy, not that they are any bother but....

HRH is still in the hospital.  At 89 it's difficult to recover.  At this time, the plan is when he is medically stable, he will need a week or two of rehab to regain his ambulatory strength back.  He still gets "wonky" at times which is to be expected at this time.

Well, I'm off for now.  I cannot tell you how much you all mean to me.  I can tell by those who have not been here much, that you are having your own struggles and whatever they may be, I wish you peace and better days.

@Gooday....it's great to hear HRH came through the surgery and we are all praying for his recovery.  Take care and try and get some rest after your visiting folks have gone home.

I hope SHOWME feels better soon.  I know we continue to pray for her and her healing.  She gets tired especially after having doctor appointments back to back, so hopefully she is getting some much needed rest and plenty of good food.  SHOWME, hope you are doing better.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate....I know what you mean about cleaning and never ending, lol.  Don't work too hard.

@MickD....awwww, poor little Sammie, but I know you are taking good care of him.  I hope he gets better each day.

WAVING TO EVERYONE.  I hope each of you have a wonderful Sunday and a blessed week ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

See the source image
Esteemed Contributor

See the source image
Esteemed Contributor

See the source image
Honored Contributor

Ok, thought I better get on here this evening so that you know I am still alive.  Really, this has been a rough week for me.  Seems like these treatments are taking longer to get over now than they were previously before my fall.  

Am waiting for the culture results from Dr. G.  The nurse that did the culture said she agrees with me....we both think there is an infection on my back again.  But they need to know what it is so they know what antibiotic to give me.  Hope I hear from him tomorrow.  Also think this might be adding to my being so darned tired.

Yes, I have spoken to Gooday and Mick.

So glad that HRH made it through the surgery so well.....considering his age and all.  Poor guy.  Now rehab.....am sure he will get stronger there.

Now about Sammie.....poor girl.  Know she is uncomfortable and am sure she will get better soon.  Thank goodness she has Mick taking care of her.  

Did get my grocery shopping done and delivered yesterday, and today Jeanne cleaned and did laundry.  Now Mr. Lucky is sleeping on my bed on some of the clean clothes.  He loves to do that after Jeanne has finished and left.  Jeanne and I came to an amount I will be paying her.  And really, I think it should be more, but she won't take it.  

Have several shows I want to watch this evening.....but know I won't be watching the Grammy show.  The others are more important.....don't forget, if you have been watching Victoria.....she is on again tonight.  Can't wait to see it.  Very interesting and very good acting.  

They finally rented my old apartment up on the 2nd floor.  Has been vacant for quite some time now.  Understand it is a woman that will be there alone.  And, she does work.  Moving in tomorrow.

Finally got finished with the new roof.  Just don't know where they got this roofing company from.  Really.....they did a lousy job of cleaning up nails and other stuff out on the parking lot.  Quite a few folks are upset about that....and heard they were supposed to be back to clean up better.  If they did come back, I never saw them.  

Well, better get off of here now and start watching my shows.

Have a wonderful evening and blessed week.  Love you all......Heart

Honored Contributor

1775AC8A-CD8F-4304-BD3E-8BF5C22CE70E.jpeg@ShowMe ❤️

Honored Contributor

ECF5EFB1-007E-428C-92B8-F40D611E7D6A.jpegSammie feel better soon! ❤️🐾😘

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate......thanks loves.  He is so cute.

Could you please e-mail me this picture that you just posted.  I would like it so I can e-mail it to my sis.  She did see some of his pictures when she was here, but does not remember.  I have told her how cute he is.

Have been meaning to tell you....every time I see the Subaru commercials, I think of "Smiley"......  Those commercials are so entertaining.  Very smart company that puts those commercials together.

Honored Contributor

Morning everyone.....

See the source image