Respected Contributor

Re: SCRAPBOOKING AND CARD MAKING NEW THREAD

I love making my own cards.  I have a half dozen of her card kits in the nice boxes.  Everything together in one place for the occasion you need.  So, she has new stuff?  My wallet does NOT thank you.  Off to check it out.  THANKS!!!  I THINK!!!  LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I posted this also under "Homes"......there are a couple (maybe 3) craft shows on HSN tomorrow.  Not sure of the times.

Respected Contributor

I just went over and bought her new kit for Kids.  My Grandchildren will love these.  Thanks Again!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor

WOW, THIS WAS ELIMINATED ALTOGETHER. WHAT, NO MORE SCRAPBOOKING THREAD!" OR MAYBE I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IRS AT?" TIA
Honored Contributor

Check out under the Home section on this forum.

Frequent Contributor

I noticed today on Anna Griffin's HSN page they are starting to list some of the new items for July 1.  Today they had the adhesive tape that she talked about in her previews.  Can't wait for the pop up card kit.

Frequent Contributor

Mostly everyone wants this removed to the Home forums under Crafters.  Please post future comments there.