Frequent Contributor

SCRAPBOOKING AND CARD MAKING NEW THREAD

THIS IS A NEW THREAD FOR THE LADIES FROM THE OLD SCRAPBOOKING THREAD.  I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT!!!  I HAVE REC'D EMAILS FROM ANNA GRIFFIN AND I AM LOVING THE NEW HALLOWEEN KIT AND POP UP CARD KIT.   THERE GOES MY CREDIT CARD!!

GLOR46ER

Super Contributor

Re: SCRAPBOOKING AND CARD MAKING NEW THREAD

Didn't Scrapbooking used to be under Home?  I'm not positive, but that's where I thought it was.  I've got pictures from the past two Christmases that need to be scrapbooked.  I'd like to get a few new supplies first.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Frequent Contributor

I think it used to be under Home, but I couldn't find it anywhere.  If you need scrapbooking supplies, HSN.com is a good place, but I am not sure if they would have anything Christmasy.  Worth a good try.  I think in the next few months, more Christmas products will start to show up.

Glor46er

Honored Contributor

And HSN has free shipping on all craft supplies through 6/21.  That special offer has been running for a couple of days now, so i've already done some damage!

Valued Contributor

I will have to look under the new AG stuff. Not that my credit card can handle it much either! Smiley Happy

I am not the board moderator by any means but I think this would be easier to find if we stick to the home forum. But that is only my opinion. It just seems less posts to wade through and easier to find than here. But I will look here in the future too. I knew they'd do away with the craft section.

Occasional Contributor

Lovin the Halloween stuff ... I wonder what happened to Martha Stewart ... she has not been on for forever!

Occasional Contributor

Doesn't the southern channel have a blog or forum on scrapbooking ... I tried searching but then had to give up ... I will look again.  but I'm sure all you would be there!

Honored Contributor

On HSN, they have a forum titled Home & Crafts.

Frequent Contributor

If anyone knows how to change it to Home, please do and let us know here.  Not sure how to do it.  I, too, wonder what happened to Martha Stewart.  My Michaels has a big selection of her craft items.

Glor46er

Super Contributor

I had noticed Martha Stewart wasn't on anymore, too.  They do still have her items in stock, although it may all be old stock.  Her shows were my favorite craft shows.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)