Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Hope Kate is eating a whole chicken wing.

Huh?

Respected Contributor

@JamandBread 

It's apparently a dig at how thin the Duchess is. Doesn't take into consideration how she's able to run after 3 kids even if she has the help of nannies. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

@JamandBread 

It's apparently a dig at how thin the Duchess is. Doesn't take into consideration how she's able to run after 3 kids even if she has the help of nannies. 

WT...H? That's her body type. She's a long and lean person and she always looks lovely. Whatevs. 👾

Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

@JamandBread 

WT...H? That's her body type. She's a long and lean person and she always looks lovely. Whatevs. 👾

She diets strenuously @JamandBread . Very low carb diet. Who can blame her.. with all the scrutiny if she gained two pounds the fan base would scream.😥

Honored Contributor

Good grief, she look normal to me. If that is what @SharkE is alluding to, wow.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I'm not the least bit surprised they are flooding the media with all sorts of photos right now, many of them old. 

They need to create a diversion so people won't think as much about Andrew's news and that whole mess.  Throw in a few photos of laughing kids, that'll fool everyone.  Yeah, that will help.

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

@JamandBread 

She diets strenuously @JamandBread . Very low carb diet. Who can blame her.. with all the scrutiny if she gained two pounds the fan base would scream.😥

I'm not surprised she watches what she eats. But she is naturally thin, slim hipped and long legged. Her mom is the same, though I don't think as tall.

I think she always looks great and is surely a wonderful mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend!

Respected Contributor

I love to see the 'everyday' pictures of the Cambridge family.

George is getting tall.

Duchess Kate Spotted Shopping For School With George And Charlotte