Honored Contributor

Re: Ronan Farrow

[ Edited ]

Ronan gifted young man....best is yet to come. 

Valued Contributor

The Sinatra family loves Ronan, but they say no to the kinship.

Mia said it is a possibility.  She would know.  

A few years ago on Father's Day, Ronan tweeted: 
"Happy Father's 
Day or, in my case, Happy Brother-in-Law Day."

Honored Contributor

When I looked at the first post on this topic, before reading anything, all I could think was that Ronan certainly looks like Frank Sinatra to me.  I don't see Woody Allen at all in him.

No matter what the Sinatra family says to dispute this, I believe he is Frank's son.

Congratulations to this marvelous young man!   

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, but he doesn’t resemble Woody Allen at all. He definitely resembles Frank Sinatra. I think the Sinatra family has embraced him. His mother has indicated that Allen is NOT the father. I believe that.

Honored Contributor

He has definitely inherited a sharp Irish wit, from the Farrow-O'Sullivan side, I would say!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ronan Farrow

[ Edited ]

@Elri  

Ronan is 30 amazing his accomplishments. You can feel his soul. Look into those eyes. He is wise beyond his age. World is better for having him.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I've liked him since he came on the scene, years ago. He has certainly paid his dues. Not relying on his parents stardom. He's a really good reporter. He hasn't blown up any story. He's been factual and truthful. He was a very big part of exposing Harvey ( Low Life ) Weinstein. I found out about a year or so ago, he graduated from Yale Law school. As far as his looks, I also think he looks like both parents. The best parts of each. Goooood Looking! He seems to be a really good guy and fights for the underdogs!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

I guess I just think a man's paternity (or woman's) is so personal.  And it should be absolute.  (Correct word?)

For a woman to not know who the father is, or lie until it's convenient, or a child to hate who it might be is just all such a mess.

Obviously, Mia slept with both men.  So if you hate Woody, well, she didn't.

I don't know why everyone is cheering on Sinatra. 

Did he ever know about the possibility?  Did he care?  Did he ever sit down with Ronan?  That would be very important, if he is the father---and knew it.

I don't really know who Ronan is, he is a gorgeous man, for sure.  Resembles Mia the most.

If he wants Frank to be his father, that's sad--in a way, the man is looooong gone.  The father he never really knew.  

Trusted Contributor

He very much resembles his mother.  A 'gentle' soul for sure.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Ronan-Farrow-vanity-fair-2018-billboard-1548.jpg  

Monday night April 9th "Point Of Courage Award" For his in-depth work. 

I do think I see a little bit of old blue eyes in this photo.