Esteemed Contributor

I think she needs an intervention......going down the road of those obsessed with plastic surgery or fillers.

Doesn't look healthy or attractive .......

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I have noticed lately how old she looks.  I think she'd look better if she gained a few pounds... actually, more than a few.  She is soooooooooooooo terribly thin.

I totally agree, that’s true with most women over a certain age, the thinner you are the older you look.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Haven't seen that show in a long time...but did watch a youtube video of her talking about using bio-identical hormones...and she looked good in it.  Not sure how long ago that was....she was taking some cream and rubbing it on her arms....both estrogen/testosterone it was.  I am super pale too...but she has really dark hair...maybe that's it?

@tsavorite   Bingo, but when I’ve mentioned it re: the Tarte vendor, I got some “boos”!

Honored Contributor

Not sure what happened but I just looked at her FB page and she posted a picture of her saying they were celebrating their 3000th episode.  I think she looks fine.  

Respected Contributor
I’ve watched a couple of Dr. Phil shows this new season. I noticed Robin’s face in all episodes being very pale/white. I thought it was the stage makeup. Very heavy & white. Not flattering. Hope it’s not due to illness.
Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I saw photos. Her face is askew. She has decided not to eat as well. I do feel sorry for these women who spend all their time dieting and having cosmetic surgery. As Clinton Kelly used to say, if you think you can compete with the twenty year olds, think agin. They will always win.

She is consumed with not aging.... skinny.... plastic surgery..... she looks miserable.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't know if this is the most recent photo, but the last time I saw the show her face seemed misshapen.  I’m sure she probably feels a lot of pressure to look good because she’s in the public eye but maybe it's time to re-evaluate.

Robin-McGraw-plastic-surgery1-681x306.jpg

Honored Contributor

Ouch!  She has not had the best surgeon....but if she is happy with her looks, it's her business.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

I saw photos. Her face is askew. She has decided not to eat as well. I do feel sorry for these women who spend all their time dieting and having cosmetic surgery. As Clinton Kelly used to say, if you think you can compete with the twenty year olds, think agin. They will always win.

She is consumed with not aging.... skinny.... plastic surgery..... she looks miserable.

The outside is reflecting the inside?

They're horrors to work with/for.

Respected Contributor
She has looked horrible ever since she had all of her plastic surgery