Honored Contributor

Harry and on visit with Archie.  Now and then with his mom.  Very similar hat!

Honored Contributor

Re: Now and then

[ Edited ]

Are both babies wearing Harry’s hat?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Are both babies wearing Harry’s hat?

It looks like it.  But then it is kind of classic baby thing.  So I don't know...

Trusted Contributor
I miss Diana.😞
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I miss Diana.😞

@bobby5  I miss her too.  I wonder if she had not died if she would have been relentlessly bothered by the press for the rest of her life? I do feel they were a big part of the accident,,,,and the drunk driver of the car she was in....

Trusted Contributor
@SeaMaiden

I think you're right...they would've bothered her forever. She was such a classy lady, a good mother, and very compassionate with her volunteer work. I think she loved Charles, but he never loved her...only Camilla.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@SeaMaiden

I think you're right...they would've bothered her forever. She was such a classy lady, a good mother, and very compassionate with her volunteer work. I think she loved Charles, but he never loved her...only Camilla.

@bobby5  Yes. Sadly he only married her to fulfill his duty to produce an heir....and please his Mommie....it was over from the get go. Sad from beginning to end😪

Honored Contributor

I miss Diana too.  I think for those of us who adored her, good or bad it was seeing her grow up.  She just evolved before our eyes.  A very shy young women making her way in a very scary, structured position.she was so kind, polite and very interested in people.  Without being rude, opinionated, or causing dust storms she did what she felt she needed to do.  She was the first to openly embrace motherhood as a joy, she supported AIDS patients when it was a lesser known disease and just went on to blaze a path in the world.  And the fashion, oh boy!!!  What a treat.  That black dress was my favorite

Honored Contributor

Wouldn’t that be the sweetest if it were the same hat?  So cute. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I miss Diana too.  I think for those of us who adored her, good or bad it was seeing her grow up.  She just evolved before our eyes.  A very shy young women making her way in a very scary, structured position.she was so kind, polite and very interested in people.  Without being rude, opinionated, or causing dust storms she did what she felt she needed to do.  She was the first to openly embrace motherhood as a joy, she supported AIDS patients when it was a lesser known disease and just went on to blaze a path in the world.  And the fashion, oh boy!!!  What a treat.  That black dress was my favorite

@shoekittyIs it the black dress she was wearing when she danced with John Travolta at the White House?  That is my favorite picture of her, she loved to dance and that dress was gorgeous.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam