Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

I miss Diana too.  I think for those of us who adored her, good or bad it was seeing her grow up.  She just evolved before our eyes.  A very shy young women making her way in a very scary, structured position.she was so kind, polite and very interested in people.  Without being rude, opinionated, or causing dust storms she did what she felt she needed to do.  She was the first to openly embrace motherhood as a joy, she supported AIDS patients when it was a lesser known disease and just went on to blaze a path in the world.  And the fashion, oh boy!!!  What a treat.  That black dress was my favorite

@shoekittyIs it the black dress she was wearing when she danced with John Travolta at the White House?  That is my favorite picture of her, she loved to dance and that dress was gorgeous.

It was the short one after she announced she was splitting with Charles..  The one she wore at White House was a deep blue I think. That was a real knoc out.  Gorgeous

Trusted Contributor

@bobby5 

@bobby5 wrote:
I miss Diana.😞

Oh me too.Heart

Honored Contributor

Okay all you enablers got me thinking about those fly paper cookies (nabisco raisin bisquits) and cup o gold candy cups.  So i found similar cookies on amazon, cadbury Garabaldis.  They came yesterday and they are pretty good. Then i ordered the cup o gold from a candy dealer.  They were expensive with shipping. They should be here in a couple days.  Let you know if they taste the same