Honored Contributor

yikes ! what a user name LOL Lizzie borden LOL  One of my favorite subjects by the way.

Anyway, I think she has to stay that thin because her mother and I believe both sisters died of heart problems.  Genetic thing. Her house they showed today is out of this world. So grand !

Trusted Contributor

I believe she went the plastic surgery route....she was a very attractive woman; dont know why women do this...you are never going to look that young again, your hands, your neck etc will give it away if your face doesn’t 😗

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

I didn’t see her today but the last couple of times I’ve seen her I have wondered the same thing and it is out of concern. She has always impressed me as a kind, caring mother and grandmother. She looks frail and pencil thin. It caught my attention because she mentions her grands and shows their photos every chance (me too). I just thought to myself - how can she possibly pick them up?

Pray your okay, Miz Robin...

Respected Contributor

I watch Dr. Phil regularly;  I wanted to study psychology in school, but didn't.  This may be my way of being involved in the field only as an on-looker, of course.  Anyway, Dr. Phil has stated that Robin and he watched a video of face lift surgery.  After seeing it, Robin said she'd never undergo a facelift.  

Now, of course, we have other methods of lifting the face without surgery.  Fillers are often used and not just on wrinkles.  They can be used in various places on the face that provide a lift to the skin.  Now, there are permanent products that are inserted, so the regular trip to the plastic surgeon or dermatologist isn't necessary.  Obviously, the look can be very attractive, or in some cases, not so great, depends on the doctor and the patient.  Robin, no doubt, goes to the best in Beverly Hills! 

Lasers can also be used to fight aging of the skin. 

I believe Robin is around 65.  She is an attractive woman and I hope she doesn't become too obsessed with looking young.  Her husband certainly isn't fighting aging!   

Respected Contributor

I have noticed lately how old she looks.  I think she'd look better if she gained a few pounds... actually, more than a few.  She is soooooooooooooo terribly thin.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Starving herself isn't going to help her escape heart disease if she's genetically predisposed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Never could watch him. I don't know what she looks like.
I thought they were divorcing? I read it somewhere, I think.

They've been divorcing for 15 yrs already.

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzieborden wrote:

I don't watch Dr, Phil but did notice Robin is always in the audience and they walk out together.  He walks so fast she can barely keep up with him.

Robin works on the show and behind the scenes.

Respected Contributor

I think it was last season (2018) when I noticed a drastic change in her appearance.  Her features seemed much more angular, sharper, not as soft looking as in prior seasons.  She's getting that plastic look that seems so popular in So. California.  I think the plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills have a different aesthetic of what looks natural than those in other parts of the country.

She may have health concerns in which she chooses to avoid certain foods that could cause inflammation or aggravate symptoms - gluten, dairy, sugar, etc... - which would keep her on the slim side.  I like both Dr. Phil and his wife, but I've stopped watching and have switched to Judge Judy.  I find her more entertaining.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I usually watch Dr. Phil. Sometimes the shows are really good and at other times the show is just kind of silly.  But, anyhow, I did enjoy the show which featured people he had on before and were success stories.  

I think Robin seems like a very sweet and kind person.  I love that she is always in the audience and they walk out together at the end.

When they showed clips of her throughout the years, you can see how much she has changed.  Of course, we all age, nothing to be done about that.  But before, she was not so thin and looked to be much healthier looking.  She looks so very frail now and her face is so pale and white.  I have nothing against fair skin, believe me, as I am very fair myself.  However, she looks like she needs some blush or something on camera.  She is still very lovely, I think. 

I know she has her own skin care line which has been advertised several times on Dr. Phil's show.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin