Valued Contributor
Whew he is so hard to watch. Too much energy or coffee.
Honored Contributor

I can watch energy and knowledge far longer than I can watch boredom.  Just trying to keep the names to myself

Regular Contributor

A long time ago I would have agreed with you but recently I find him to be very entertaining. Depending which guest or cohost he's working with, he can be funny as heck! I'm tired of the hard sell hosts. I realize that's their function and I understand where you're coming from but there's times I just enjoy me some Rick Domeier!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Rick.  I was at a live show and he was personable, interacted well with the audience, and explained the products very well.  All good points as far as I am concerned.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I like Rick. I prefer him to JT any old day, can't watch her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rick Domeier

[ Edited ]

Hey, he can use an iron!!!! 👍 Rick!!!  I like Rick....very pleasant but I don't catch him that often.  I think he is a fun person.....that's a good thing!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Rick. He is genuine and excited to present to you what he is selling. He is knowledgeable and he gets to know the vendor. He's a hoot and IMHO enjoy him. 

Respected Contributor

@walker wrote:

Hey, he can use an iron!!!! ? Rick!!!  I like Rick....very pleasant but I don't catch him that often.  I think he is a fun person.....that's a good thing!!

@walker .....I like Rick too.  Hey, yep....he can use an iron and he can definitely use that nose hair clipper that he demonstrated on himself, on air with Sandra earlier.  That was HILARIOUS!!! 

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I love Rick. Always have.

Plus i've read such good things about him, how he supports things in his community and seems like such a good father too.I especially, like many have said, like him so much with Valerie.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

I met him in 1997/'98 during a 50/50 tour. 
The year he was married.

He came out on stage flashing his wedding ring and I thought, wow! This guy is full of himself, but he was very nice, talked to the audience afterwards and signed autographs.