Esteemed Contributor

I've always liked him too. I do keep the remote close though because as his show progresses and he gets himself wound up the volume has to keep being turned down. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Rick Domeier

[ Edited ]

Rick is hyper ... but the last two items I purchased, he was the host (perhaps it's his enthusiasm, or else the items just sold themselves, not sure).   But I will take him over some of the ladies whose voices are so high pitched, it actually causes ear pain.

Honored Contributor

OP--I agree--I can't even stand to hear his voice----never watch him!

Trusted Contributor

I Love Rick and could watch him any time.  More so than some others.  He is one of my favorites.  He doesn't take himself too seriously and he is just fun.

Respected Contributor

Rick has always been a favorite.  I love his energy and he is hilarious, never fails to make me laugh.  And he is so KIND to callers and is very genuine in that.  Love the guy.  Even my husband really, really likes him.Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He's my favorite for sure.  And I love, love, love when he's paired with Valerie!  He's so much fun!  He never pretends that he knows more about the product than the vendor!  

Trusted Contributor

I will always vote for Rick Domeier as one of my favorite hosts!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Rick has grown on me over the years. 

Trusted Contributor

Rick is my favorite host! Love him with Valerie. He is great at selling anything...always comes across as extremely knowledgeable...and his enthusiasm is contagious. 

He and Joan Rivers were so terrific together. About 15 years ago they did a soap opera spoof called "Stormy Rivers" that was hilarious! Had Rick, Joan, Lisa Robertson, Dave King, and the models Staci and Suzanne. Rick was really adorable in it! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rick is trying to make a living.  He is always upbeat and has never changed.  Do your thing, Rick.

kindness is strength