Honored Contributor

Are they a thing of the past,I no longer see a place to enter them, or as a matter of fact I do not even see any of them
Smiley Sad, thanks all and stay safe

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Are you on an IPad? I had the same problem for a long time. Oddly enough if I watch the video or just ff to the end of the product video the reviews pop up after a few minutes. I'm sure there's better ways but that's how it works for me. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    Time to try a different browser.  There's nothing wrong with reviews; I just finished writing one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am on am I Mac and so so strange item # A375273 has reviews on Chrome but they are showing on Safari

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Well, obviously there is something wrong with the reviews when some cannot access them.  I am one of them who have tried using diferent browsers.  For some time, I have seen them.  Once and a while I have to "select a size and then I see reviews.  I now am using chrome browser with windows 10 on my dell computer.  I use the chrome browser on my IPAD and IPHONE as well.  I have used safari, edge with no help.  so I have changed browsers  What system are you using?  I never have a problem when I am using other vendor's websites, e.g., Haute Look, Old Navy, Gap, Kohls, Haute Look, Nordstrom, etc.  Why can't the Q be accessible for all browsers, etc.?

Honored Contributor

@tobes    I am using Chrome.  I've never, ever been unable to see reviews.  Write them often.  I am not using an iPad, which may be the problem.  IPad users seem to have constant problem with the Q website, and I assume most are using Safari.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Hi Kachina.....I mostly use my Dell computer with Windows.  Do not use my IPAD or IPhone, but do not have a problem usually when I use the "I" products.  Maddening, isn't it?  Last week I updated my Dell (windows) product when notified by Dell and now i seem to be able to see reviews.  Don't know how long this will last, since I went for six months on the Dell (chrome) with no video's appearing and no reviews appearing.

Respected Contributor

I have to turn the video on then select Read all Reviews to see the reviews.  If the video is not playing I cannot access the reviews

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@Kachina624 Hi Kachina.....I mostly use my Dell computer with Windows.  Do not use my IPAD or IPhone, but do not have a problem usually when I use the "I" products.  Maddening, isn't it?  Last week I updated my Dell (windows) product when notified by Dell and now i seem to be able to see reviews.  Don't know how long this will last, since I went for six months on the Dell (chrome) with no video's appearing and no reviews appearing.

@tobes 

I am on a Dell desk top with windows and using Internet Explorer and I can see everything just fine. 

I have other problems, like the screen flashing and going to all white....tons more.

But today, I can see verything you are asking about just fine....right now anyways!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife I am  a Dell using chrome. Look at your settings to see if there is a reminder to upgrade chrome.  I did so first of this week and looks like everything is working ok.  I am delighted.  But for almost four months, I could not see videos and sometimes reviews.  This on/off happens from time time.  Strange.  Also after 25 years on the Q, before the videos opened up, I got a letter stating I should look at reviews because I was returning too many items.  Good luck since reviews and videos were not working So I cut back on ordering minus clothing and shoes.  My purchases have been reduced somewhat.