Honored Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

To print an invoice:

Go into your order and you will see a printer icon.  Click on that to print out your invoice.

To print a return label:

Go into your order and you will see:

Write A Review

Print A Return Label

Track Your Return

When you click on "Print a Retun Label" you will have to click on "CONTINUE" as you will be asked how you want your refund-original payment, Q credit, exchange. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

I received the Kuhn Rikon shears a few days ago, and the invoice and return label were included.  I was surprised, because based on posts and threads here, it sounds like that paperwork is becoming a rare bird.  I've noticed most of the other sites I buy from no longer include any paperwork at all...   QVC  may be following suit.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I have always received an invoice and label. Yesterday I received the Courant Grill which I ordered for my brother. The invoice was enclosed and the label was enclosed in a clear envelope taped to the box like in the old days. I took it out and gave it to him incase he wanted to return it, and no, the labels weren't stuck together. 

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I have always received an invoice and label. Yesterday I received the Courant Grill which I ordered for my brother. The invoice was enclosed and the label was enclosed in a clear envelope taped to the box like in the old days. I took it out and gave it to him incase he wanted to return it, and no, the labels weren't stuck together. 

I'm glad you mentioned that @Sage04 -- I forgot to say that the invoice and return label were the heavy paper stock I've always received in the past.  (Some posters have reported thin paper or, as you said, labels stuck together and unusable.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  yes, yes, yes, those are the once I have always received. The original. Nothing stuck together.

Honored Contributor

I have an order being delivered tomorrow (if the impending Nor'easter doesn't stop USPS from delivering it).  Sitting three miles from my house, but I have to wait for it because UPS handed it over to them at 5:30 a.m. today and USPS didn't load it on their van.  Thank you, SmartPost.  NOT.  

I think it's coming directly from the vendor, so I'll see if there's any invoice with it.