Honored Contributor

CANDLE DAY AT BATH AND BODYWORKS

STARTS ONLINE AND IN STORE ON FRIDAY AND LASTS FOR 3 DAYS I THINK....COULD BE 4.

ONLINE IS ONLY ON FRIDAY I BELIEVE AND THE 3 WICK CANDLES WILL BE 9.95......GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CANDLE DAY AT BATH AND BODYWORKS

Thanks @catlover Smiley Happy

Do I need to buy any more candles? No, but you can bet your last wick I will. Already getting my list ready.

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

STARTS ONLINE AND IN STORE ON FRIDAY AND LASTS FOR 3 DAYS I THINK....COULD BE 4.

ONLINE IS ONLY ON FRIDAY I BELIEVE AND THE 3 WICK CANDLES WILL BE 9.95......GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting.  I really don't need anymore, but I always buy during the big candle sale.  I have my coupons in hand And I am ready.

With my coupon, I should be able to get five candles for $7.95 each.  More expensive this year, but still not a bad deal.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

where did you get your coupons?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@catlover   They send them to me in the mail.  You have to sign up for them. I get them a few times a year and they are often for free items, a certain amount off of a purchase or a present age off.

Here's a pic of the coupons I received for November and December.  It's worth signing up.

B94BB003-26C9-4B33-BBB2-5414AAA27150.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2    Bet your last wick.  Good one !  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing the candle sale info! Their 3 wick candles are my favorite and now are the only candles I buy for my home. I have an artificial tree but I miss the scent of a real one, so I burn the Fresh Balsam candle to get the most similar scent. 

I have quite a supply now so I'm leaning towards skipping this sale eventhough it's such a good discount. To all who do shop the sale, have fun! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Extra, extra! 3 days to shop! - Annual Candle Day Event Starts Tomorrow - Believe it! 2020's bright spot is here... and this year, we're keeping it glowing for 3 days. - Online tomorrow only, plus in stores tomorrow through Sunday

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@catlover   They send them to me in the mail.  You have to sign up for them. I get them a few times a year and they are often for free items, a certain amount off of a purchase or a present age off.

Here's a pic of the coupons I received for November and December.  It's worth signing up.

B94BB003-26C9-4B33-BBB2-5414AAA27150.jpeg

I've signed up multiple times and never get a thing from them.  No emails, no mailers.   Nothing.

Honored Contributor

you can't use your 20% off coupons anyway. You have to type in candle to get the sale price..bummer

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT