Esteemed Contributor
On 2/14/2015 missy1 said:

Use an antenna, and you will get a lot of these old tv shows.

Don't quite get your point. Care to elaborate?

Valued Contributor

In my area, we have Antenna TV, RetroTV, MeTV and just found Decades. My favorite channel is Antenna TV-- way better than TV Land. I love to watch the shows from the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Esteemed Contributor
Love WKRP! Recently, I've found myself in tears of laughter while watching The Carol Burnett Show on Me TV. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 2/14/2015 Johnnyeager said:
On 2/14/2015 missy1 said:

Use an antenna, and you will get a lot of these old tv shows.

Don't quite get your point. Care to elaborate?

No cable or satellite. Hook an antenna to the tv. Reading on here it looks like you get the channels anyways. (PBS, METV, TV LAND etc.)

Honored Contributor

They just soft launched the Decades sub channel in my area this past Tuesday. Our station joined the binge presentations near the end of Route 66. I've been having a good time watching Love American Style.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying some ME TV. They have a wide range of 60s-70s shows, including Carol Burnett. Last night I watched her take-off on Rebecca.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
On 2/4/2015 Shelbelle said:
On 2/3/2015 sunshine45 said:

i have comcast and have metv and gettv ......i have been watching them more and more lately. i am enjoying some of the old mystery movie shows like mcmillan and wife, mccloud, columbo, quincy, and more. i am also starting to watch more of the perry mason series. of course, it is funny to catch love boat every once in a while and see all of the old stars or some of the new stars at the time who were just getting their start.

Hey Sun, count me in I love ME TV and Get TV, just finished watching Mary Tyler Moore and Donna Reed.

hi shel......just found another channel called THIS TV......comcast 206......next to get and me. i am watching the way we were right now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 2/14/2015 moonchilde said:

I've been enjoying some ME TV. They have a wide range of 60s-70s shows, including Carol Burnett. Last night I watched her take-off on Rebecca.

she is great with the classic movies.......one of my favorites is when she did MILDRED FIERCE....lol, i watch it every so often on youtube.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I still like I Dream Of Jeannie

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I often watch the Lucy, Golden Girls, Happy Days, Full House, the list goes on and on.

My husband records Rockford Files every day and watches them at night.

Which reminds me. Does anyone remember when TV shows ran from Sept to June each year? Then reruns all Summer? I miss that because now days the NEW shows come off and on all seasons and never run from Sept to June. I think they should!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles