Trusted Contributor
I also found ""Evening Shade"" with Burt Reynolds and Marilu Henner on Antenna TV.
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy the Donna Reed show-makes me feel all is right with the world even if momentarily. I also like Father Knows Best and the Mary Tyler Moore show. Lots of others too. I watch Dr. Quinn on the Inspiration channel before I go to bed most nights. I wish we got GetTv-that's the first I've heard of that one.

Honored Contributor
On 2/3/2015 sunshine45 said:

i have comcast and have metv and gettv ......i have been watching them more and more lately. i am enjoying some of the old mystery movie shows like mcmillan and wife, mccloud, columbo, quincy, and more. i am also starting to watch more of the perry mason series. of course, it is funny to catch love boat every once in a while and see all of the old stars or some of the new stars at the time who were just getting their start.

Hey Sun, count me in I love ME TV and Get TV, just finished watching Mary Tyler Moore and Donna Reed.

Trusted Contributor
I also like the mystery shows like Columbo, Quincy, Perry Mason. Of course Murder She Wrote. Wherever Jessica Fletcher goes, you know someone is going to get it.
Esteemed Contributor

Currently looking at a binge showing of ""ROUTE 66"" with Marty Milner and George Maharis on DECADES TV. Haven't thought of that show in decades but have a dim recollection of its original run.

Trusted Contributor
I know I love rediscovering these old shows.
Honored Contributor
I watch MeTV. Mash, Andy Griffith, Carol Burnett. Twilight Zone will be on Me starting next week.
Esteemed Contributor

There is a "Love, American Style" marathon I've been watching. Talk about bad 1970s TV! One that I've remembered from my childhood that I haven't seen on any of these stations is "The Farmer's Daughter" with Inger Stevens. Anyone else remember that one?

Trusted Contributor
Yes I remember the ""Farmer's Daughter"". I enjoyed that one two. Did not care for ""Love American Style""
Honored Contributor

Use an antenna, and you will get a lot of these old tv shows.