Respected Contributor

Maybe this has already been deleted but today there is a 20% rebate for QVC and 16% for HSN.  There are lots of good rebates today.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 

I saw that the Q was 20% and was shocked and happy to see that. I bought a pair of PJs/loungeware at lunchtime. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I have never used that site before, but I think I will give it a shot.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

thanks for this.

I had ordered the Lug Kickflip wallet and then saw this.  I was able to cancel my order and reorder using Retailmenot.

Honored Contributor

will that work with calling in orders or will the CS gal tell you they don't accept ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

will that work with calling in orders or will the CS gal tell you they don't accept ?

@SharkE 

you have to create an account on the site.

find the retailer you are going to shop at.

click through to that retailer and complete your purchase.

your rebate should be available within about a month or so within that site.

you will be able to request a payout or you can let it sit there and accumulate.

it does NOT work with phone orders.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

thanks for this.

I had ordered the Lug Kickflip wallet and then saw this.  I was able to cancel my order and reorder using Retailmenot.

@roeroe1005 

I picked up the Lug Small Accordian Wallet. I just discovered Lug last summer & am still amazed at the organization of the products! 

If I could find a Lug home I’d be in heaven! Lol

Frequent Contributor

Retailmenot is still showing a 20% discount for QVC purchases today (Nov 8th).  I think today may be the last day it's available.

Respected Contributor

@Review 2 wrote:

Retailmenot is still showing a 20% discount for QVC purchases today (Nov 8th).  I think today may be the last day it's available.

Has anyone tried it recently?  I just did and it showed 1%.  Thanks for posting the original note.  I was able to cancel two orders and go through Retailmenot.  I got greedy today after I saw the note that the 20% was still working.  I loaded my cart with a few things and then saw that I could only get 1% back so I didn't press the button.

Thanks again for sharing the news yesterday.  I will be getting about $60 back.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! I have never used that site before, but I think I will give it a shot.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I love it and get emails daily about all sales/discounts.  Pretty much just keep it going to know when Sonic has .50 cent corn dog day and all other kinds of fun treats to enjoy all year long. Some days you just need a corn dog.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."