Honored Contributor

RetailMeNot and HSN

[ Edited ]

Are my eyes deceiving me today?? RetailMeNot is offering 30% back today from HSN, and of course it is also Free Shipping Day. someone please correct me if I am imagining this, seems too good to be true!!  Maximum rebate is $50

Offer valid today only 9/14

Honored Contributor

WOW.....that is one great deal!

yes, i see it also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I think it must be an error - but I’m shopping! It does say 30% on my app!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Sun, with all the money we can save, we could go to Pappas tonight for some crab cakes, LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Please remind me of how their rebates work, like the other rebate sites, is there a 90 day wait period to collect, and a minimum before you can collect, do they send you a check, thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Please remind me of how their rebates work, like the other rebate sites, is there a 90 day wait period to collect, and a minimum before you can collect, do they send you a check, thanks!!

no checks @Shelbelle .....you can redeem via paypal, venmo, or an e - gift card when the funds are available.

yes......pappas it is!!!! Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Combine with online offers and sales

30% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

Activated!
How It Works
  1. Go directly to hsn.com from RetailMeNot to complete your purchase. No code needed to earn a reward, just make a purchase.*
  2. Check your email! Cash back is delivered to your Wallet located in your RetailMeNot account 45 days from purchase date and can be redeemed for cash via PayPal.
* Turn off ad blockers. You must meet the minimum spend before fees, taxes, shipping and handling and after any other discounts are applied. Rewards earnings up to $50.00. This cash back reward will not exceed $50.00.
Honored Contributor

Thaanks again, Sun, you are so knowledgeable!!

Honored Contributor

New HSN CC arrived today, came with a $10 off coupon, today would be a good day to use it!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

New HSN CC arrived today, came with a $10 off coupon, today would be a good day to use it!!

i got my BILL , but no new credit card yet.