Trusted Contributor
Anyone purchased an amazon renewed product? Thinking of ordering a patio table and have never tried a renewed item. Amazon guarantees and item can be returned. Wondering if their renewed products truly are like new as description states.
Honored Contributor

I bought a 'renewed' floor fan from Amazon. To me it appeared to be customer return with the original box which had been re-taped.

Honored Contributor

It would be a blow to Amazon's reputation if they started sending merchandise that was less than what they claim.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I purchased a product.  Must have just been a return.  It was half the price... just  unused and brand new. Good deal.

Respected Contributor

@CJC wrote:
Anyone purchased an amazon renewed product? Thinking of ordering a patio table and have never tried a renewed item. Amazon guarantees and item can be returned. Wondering if their renewed products truly are like new as description states.

I have never purchased a "renewed" product that was not brand new, and that includes two cell phones.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Got a GPS about a month ago, works perfectly.  Think you get a 90 days return rather than 30.  Have also purchased the warehouse deals which are returned products, it was also as brand new.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Yes my Hoover vacuum is a refurbished product from Amazon and it has been working for 6 years now with no problems.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I'm going to give it a try.

Contributor

Thanks for the thread @CJC, I've been wondering about trying their renewed products.