Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I’m still holding my breath - combined with free shipping this is a wonderful deal!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I’m still holding my breath - combined with free shipping this is a wonderful deal!

Since it is only valid for one day, I would think it is totally legit, relax!!

Honored Contributor

retailmenot has had other great deals like this for qvc and hsn that lasted a month but did have a maximum amount back. this is probably the best one i have seen so far for a single day offer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Please remind me of how their rebates work, like the other rebate sites, is there a 90 day wait period to collect, and a minimum before you can collect, do they send you a check, thanks!!

no checks @Shelbelle .....you can redeem via paypal, venmo, or an e - gift card when the funds are available.

yes......pappas it is!!!! Smiley Wink

@sunshine45 

thanks!

Honored Contributor

Today, 9/15 RetailMeNot is back to offering 11% back from HSN, good thru end of Sept. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today, 9/15 RetailMeNot is back to offering 11% back from HSN, good thru end of Sept. 

Online Cash Back
11% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide
Verified
6 uses today

• Details

Expires: Ends: 9/30/2019

Details: Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings up to $50.00. This cash back reward will not exceed $50.00.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein