Respected Contributor

I am considering a petite. I have never worn her clothes. Size up or down? 
thanks!!

Trusted Contributor

I am new to her line but I ordered my usual size on the last TSV and the pants fit perfectly. I stuck to my usual size again with this TSV.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld    Best to check the actual garment measurements compared to something you already own.  They are accessed at the end of the text describing the item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

The maxi dresses are too long for Petites.  They should be 47 or 48".  I would have to hem the dress if I ordered it.  Her pants are great and a perfect length.  I never get to order her maxi dresses, 50"  is too long.

Super Contributor

I normally love her clothing but whewwwww chile!!!  Those dresses look like someone hacked my Gramma's curtains!!  Way too much!

Respected Contributor

Well I think that so called magic waist would not do so much magic for my pear-shaped hips.  Soooo much fabric.  I thought Leah who is so tall even looked rather dowdy in this dress.   Pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I think they run large but not as large as QVC's other lines. 

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I am considering a petite. I have never worn her clothes. Size up or down? 
thanks!!

I have bought two items from Renee this year.  A top that was on clearance and the global illusions jumpsuit.  I'm usually a solid XL in QVC tops but her's was too tight for me.  I'm also about 5'2" and bought the jumpsuit in an XL petite and it was a good length for me, top part was a little harder to get on but I think it's because it's a jumpsuit and has to be pulled up.  Once on, the top fit fine.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld - I'll chime in. I love Renee's clothes! I already have a lot of her dresses, so I didn't order this one. They travel so well, and they are great for work. I like her pants too. My favorite pants are hers. They zip at the bottom, but the zipper matches the color of the pants. You can barely see it. 

I'm petite (5'3-1/2"), but I'm long legged. I wear a regular in the pants, but petite in her dresses and tops works best for me. I order the same size as Belle, Denim & Company, and others. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your replies. I went with my regular size.