Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  That's certainly your choice. You have 30 days to return it to QVC for a full refund. You are using it correctly. Sorry so have questioned that aspect.

Have no idea why the bowl is suddenly staining. What area of the US do you live? Is your water full of chemicals from a treatment plant? I suppose that could react with the Poopourri. Time for a refund! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I have some, never had an issue. Is yours not clear?

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1

This is the recipe I use and I just eyeball the amounts.  Works like a charm.

1. Find a clean 2 oz (or 4 oz) spray bottle.
  2. Combine 10 (or 20) drops of Essential Oils and 1 (or 2) tablespoons of Rubbing Alcohol in a small spray bottle first.
  3. Shake to mix thoroughly.
  4. Next, add water to the spray bottle, enough to almost reach the rim.
  5. Shake extremely well — until you’re confident that all of the different liquids are dispersed evenly throughout.
Respected Contributor

We just finished our first bottle (lemon scent?). No staining. 6 pumps seems excessive but that’s just my opinion 

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  Thank you.  Does the oil actually mix with the rubbing alcohol?  I use glycerin to make the oil mix with water (no separating).

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 Yes it does.  I've had no problems.  I do shake it before I spray it.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  If you care to make room spray use bottled water and 10 to 20 drops of essential oil(s) then add the liquid Glycerin until the oils mix with the water.  I buy my glycerin at iherb.com

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  If you care to make room spray use bottled water and 10 to 20 drops of essential oil(s) then add the liquid Glycerin until the oils mix with the water.  I buy my glycerin at iherb.com

@Katcat1 Thank you for the information.  I truly appreciate it.  I order a lot from iherb.  love it.

Valued Contributor

I think its a great product.  I keep one in the guest bathroom.  Also, the perfect thing to bring when going on a vacation.  Especially cruising as the quarters are close and no one has to get embarrassed.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, I think that is a commercial that I never need to see!

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

They have been showing a commercial on t.v. recently for another one of these kinds of products.  Don't remember the name but it shows a person actually sitting on the "throne" and holding the bottle and discussing it!  There are various scents to choose from!  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!