Honored Contributor

This stuff is sold at a lot of places now, even Target.

I have used it for years and have never had a problem.  Never leaves a film or stain.  Anytime a group of us are going on vacation, I always bring this product.  I use it in my home and we have it in the bathroom at work.  I even carry a small size of it in my purse. 

Honored Contributor

remember the POOPING Moose?  It pooped out M @Ms from under it's tail! 

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

They have been showing a commercial on t.v. recently for another one of these kinds of products.  Don't remember the name but it shows a person actually sitting on the "throne" and holding the bottle and discussing it!  There are various scents to choose from!  

It's VIP from Airwick.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I make my own and have never had any staining.  

Valued Contributor

Have been using it for years. Take it with us on vacation. Never had a problem.   Does it leave an actual 'stain' or is it just the oils sitting on the water?  

I saw a bottle at BB&B yesterday, it was marketed as a 'refill', it was $30.00.  QVC has the best price and packages for poopourri.

Helen852
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1

I’ve used for years & it has never stained the toilet bowl. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden - forgot about the moose, I got one for the office. Everyone loved it. A visiting attorney from a very large law firm loved it. We bought him one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There goes our #1 gift idea.

Woman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  I do not leave it in the water.  I spray before it is time and immediately flush.  I will give it one more try and if it does it again, I am not using it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  how do you make it?  Ingredients?  Thanks.

kindness is strength