Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Mary Kay Letourneau?

The girls are pretty.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

Oh, I missed this and meant to DVR it! Did they talk about how her relationship is with her children from her previous marriage?

They didn't dwell on that too much. They did mention that two of her kids were at her wedding to Villi. They also mentioned that one (or two) of her kids have children of their own.m

Respected Contributor

I alwAys thought that possibly and probably they could have been together in a past life and reconnected at the wrong time in this one.
Esteemed Contributor

I read her father's Wikipedia page after the show last night. He was an interesting character! No wonder she has some issues. Not much out there about her 3 year-old brother who drowned while in her care.
Honored Contributor

I couldn't get into the interview. But then I only watched about 5 minutes of it before changing the channel.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

She may be 20 years older but he is more mature than she is. He does not seem very happy with his life, she is in La la land. The daughters are darling.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish he would've been given the opportunity to talk more. Thought it was kind of odd when Barbara asked her if he was warm and compassionate. She hesitated and said he's spontaneous, a quality she loves.
Super Contributor

They did not seem emotionally connected at all. MK answered for him, 9 out of 10 questions BW posed to VF, MK jumped in. She has the reins on him and IMO he is not a happy man. Neither of them said "Love" keeps them together, BW had to prompt them. She should stay the level sexoffender she is at.

The girls are very pretty and seem very happy. They seem like their every move is monitored though. VF said he cautioned his teens to get into serious relationships because their feelings may change when they get older (!?).

Esteemed Contributor

I have nothing against age differences IF the parties involved are NOT minors!

To me she was disgusting going after a minor.

And I agree, had it been an older man, young girl, the MAN would have gone to jail for SURE.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I wonder what her relationship is with her children from her previous marriage.

I'd taped it and watched it this morning. From what they all said, the relationship with the older kids is good. When MK & V first married, her older kids had their own rooms in their mother's house, and they all spend holidays together.

Way back when, her original husband said he would never let their children see their mother. I'm glad that part worked out for them all.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices