Respected Contributor
They want an excuse to shut down their forums. This new set up is so bad, everyone's gonna leave and there's their excuse. Now, right here is an imaginary smiley face...I say imaginary because I don't have a clue what they did with them...again I say, this is a gigantic mess.
Esteemed Contributor

I

I agree! Too hard to use so a lot will leave.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Reason they did this

[ Edited ]

Very well could be. Emotie's can be found when you click on reply...near the middle you will see a smiley face. Click on it and more will drop down.Woman Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I think it will get easier, many are already making adjustments.   It is a learning experience but I am not going anywhere.  I'm no quitter .

Honored Contributor

Re: Reason they did this

[ Edited ]

I doubt they'll ever tell us the real reason, but I strongly suspect it's more of their move into the social media design we see on the popular websites.  I really doubt QVC has nafarious reasons.  If they wanted people to leave, they wouldn't finance the forums at all -- they'd simply close them and continue to encourage people to use Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hello, Tyak. Smiley Happy

I don't think QVC is doing this to try and shut the forums down. It'll just take a little time to get used to things. I hope QVC doesn't shut these forums down. I really like talking about Nick Chavez and his products, and this forum is the only place that I know of where I can.

Note: When you go to post a reply, there's a greyed out picture of a smiley face. If you hover over it, a drop-down box will say "Insert emoticon." Then click on it and it will show all the smileys to choose from.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor
it's really not that bad after you edit your preferences. once they move the gamers into their own forum we should be almost back to normal.

i edited my preferences to 50 topics/posts per page, added quick reply and changed the forum layout to general and topic list style to list.

all these settings are under your preferences. the most important ones to me under display settings.

hope this helps someone, if anyone read this far. muhahaha
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

They do not need an excuse.  If they really wanted to, they'd just pull the plug.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor
they wouldn't have gone through all this trouble if they were going to close the forums. the turnaround time was very short.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

Can you please tell me how to post a new message? It said to click new message in the upper left hand corner. I don't se