Occasional Contributor

I am really getting upset with QVC!!! I ordered (2) Skinfix Coconut Water Hydrating mist (NOTE the WATER) They ship it to me in 2 seperate boxes & CHARGE ME $6.00 S&H Woman Frustrated  Another item I ordered was busted when I got it & I had to pay for return shipping. We all aren't rich like QVC is and I think it's a shame the way they go about things!!! Also their standards are getting way low, how can you stand up there & rave about an item that is cheap standards BUT not show reviews before we buy!!! 

I have a way better experience online with Target, Amazon, Overstock!!!

Honored Contributor

As to the item that was broken, you don't have to pay return shipping for that.  Call C/S for assistance.

Honored Contributor

So, stop shopping with QVC if you aren't satisfied.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mamadee777  On the return slip is a place to mark defective. You wouldn't have to pay to ship that back. Watch your bill and ensure that you did not get charged. If so, contact CS. I know the s/h is frustrating, but when you see how many other retailers charge way more than $3.00, it feels like a bargain.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

You are right about the Q part not being what it once was, but you can call CS and get full credit back when you explain what happened.  Sorry you have to so this, but better than paying for what you didn't get or like.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@mamadee777

If an item was broken when you received it all you have to do is call QVC's Customer Service and they will either just send you a replacement and won't charge you a second time for shipping and handling since the item was defective, OR they might just refund you and you dont need to return the broken item. Call them and find out a way they can remedy your situation. . .....That happened to me when i ordered a Homeworks candle and it arrived broken, I got a replacement with no extra charges (all I got charged for was the intial candle and s&h)........

And ask them about the Coconut Water shipping chargers were these placed all on THE SAME order???? ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Even if it was shipped in one box, you would have been charged the $6 (twice) for the shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Really??? :-(

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

So, stop shopping with QVC if you aren't satisfied.  

@chrystaltree

Are you bored perhaps??????.....

if-you-ever-get-bored-then-draw-eyebrows-on-your-dog.jpg

Gee the customer might not realize that there's ways to remedy the situations especially if an item arrived broken.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

OMG I was just venting like a lot do on here!!! Shocking to some of your nasty replies BUT thank you to the ones who were helpful Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mamadee777I don't know by what method you are shipping back that busted liquid item, but beware. Our post office would not ship that item broken, if it leaks and ruins other packagaes you will be on the hook for that.