Honored Contributor

If you wear a plus size they have exactly what you want at woman within. Straight leg jeans - 100% cotton.

Honored Contributor

J. Crew's Point Sur High-Rise Retro Straight Jean is 100 percent cotton:

women's point sur high-rise retro straight jean - women's denim

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Meant to add that the J Crew jean is $98 but 40 percent off right now -- free shipping if you sign up for rewards.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@20961 wrote:
I would like real 100 % cotton, regular jeans with no skinny legs, no spandex, real fly and button.

Levi's discontinued the style I wore for decades. Levi's 501 gaps at the low waist; they are huge! Then, I wore LL Bean 100% slim jeans. They have also been discontinued after the last 10-15 years. I bought their last 15 pair in my size before they sold out! Jeans are my go-to wardrobe during the winter months. Have no idea what I'll do when these wear out.

Always searching for the next best jean. I'm not going to wear bootcuts or wide legs or skinny jeans. Need slim through the hips, thighs and legs for a good fit with a tall or medium-tall inseam. Stretch, polyester and/or pull-ons simply isn't a part of my life.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@20961 wrote:
I would like real 100 % cotton, regular jeans with no skinny legs, no spandex, real fly and button.

Levi's discontinued the style I wore for decades. Levi's 501 gaps at the low waist; they are huge! Then, I wore LL Bean 100% slim jeans. They have also been discontinued after the last 10-15 years. I bought their last 15 pair in my size before they sold out! Jeans are my go-to wardrobe during the winter months. Have no idea what I'll do when these wear out.

Always searching for the next best jean. I'm not going to wear bootcuts or wide legs or skinny jeans. Need slim through the hips, thighs and legs for a good fit with a tall or medium-tall inseam. Stretch, polyester and/or pull-ons simply isn't a part of my life.   

@BirkiLady

@20961

I grew up in denim and never imagined a day I'd give it up.  But that was before "denim" became disposable.  The stretch fabric may be comfortable, but it doesn't wear well.  This year I cleaned out a ton of denim from my closets (had no idea I'd collected so many denim skirts) and donated (almost) all my denim to NM Animal Humane's thrift shop.

I'm holding on to two denim items: A denim trench coat and a flannel-lined Ralph Lauren denim zip-up jacket.

I've adopted slim-fit hiking pants.  I still own two pairs of jeans and when they're gone I probably won't replace them.

The last pair I bought was from Costco in the men's department.  Definitely slim through the hips, waist and legs. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Kohl's carries Levi's and Gloria Vanderbilt 100% cotton jeans.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee  How will you survive in NM summers without denim skirts? I live in my (now discontinued) LL Bean six-gored 100% cotton denim skirts during the summer months. Have a fear of searching through ebay or thrift stores for people like you who have given their beloved skirts up!!

In the meantime, I write LLB and request those skirts once each year. Grateful they are so well made and perhaps will late me forever? Didn't know they were being discontinued so wasn't able to purchase a lot before they were "poofed" from inventory. Sad day when that discovery hit me!  

Your denim trench coat sounds fabulous!  That's something I'd love to find, but with stretch in everything, I'll not be buying new denim anytime soon!  Enjoy both your great denim pieces!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@just bee  How will you survive in NM summers without denim skirts? I live in my (now discontinued) LL Bean six-gored 100% cotton denim skirts during the summer months. Have a fear of searching through ebay or thrift stores for people like you who have given their beloved skirts up!!

In the meantime, I write LLB and request those skirts once each year. Grateful they are so well made and perhaps will late me forever? Didn't know they were being discontinued so wasn't able to purchase a lot before they were "poofed" from inventory. Sad day when that discovery hit me!  

Your denim trench coat sounds fabulous!  That's something I'd love to find, but with stretch in everything, I'll not be buying new denim anytime soon!  Enjoy both your great denim pieces!!

@BirkiLady

Every summer I tell myself that I'm going to pull all my skirts, summery frocks and sandals out of the closet to wear, then fall rolls around and I realize -- again -- that I haven't done it.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Levi is probably the only brand you can be assured of having all cotton and none of the bells and whistles....you also might check a thrift store...

Valued Contributor

LL.Bean sells 100 percent cotton denim slacks. Usually for under $50, less during sales. and they have both petite and plus sizes.