Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I think most people would be upset about having 5 packages missing. 

Agree!  But hopefully it wouldn't upset me to the point of making myself sick about it, esp. since I'm prone to migraines.   No five material items to me are worth a migraine. 

Especially since as people here have pointed out, they can eventually show up, such as the next day.  So I would hope I would be calm enough to take a wait and see attitude before I got reallyworked up about it.  But I certainly agree that it would be upsetting.  To repeat, it's the degree my comment was about.  

That's not your call to make.

@Kachina624's packages were missing and she was justified by being upset.

You being prone to migraines has nothing to do with the discussion at all.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Praise the heavens, some good soul put the packages by the front door while I was out back brushing a hairy dog. Turns out the HSN items were both in one box; they were the leather Patricia Nash guitar strap which is gorgeous and the TS suede shoes which are much prettier in person. 

Then there's the D&C lamb jacket (sold out) a SG big shirt and the VPH mirrored turn table thingy. 

I just wish I knew who brought this over so I could thank them.  When you really look forward to getting something, it's a real let down when it doesn't happen due to incompetence. 

@WenGirl42  Did you see the above post earlier in the thread?   I'm thinking it was UPS who finally delivered them much later than expected.  Kachina thinks it was a neighbor or someone else.   Hence my post and yes, IMO.  Esp. since something similar has happened to me before and as it turned out there was a second UPS truck making rounds that day. Get it now?

@Pearlee Ahhhh, you're disputing her assumption about who made the delivery.  Got it!  Thank you for clarifying Cat Very Happy

QVC Customer Care

Closed for commenting. Cindy