Respected Contributor

@Kachina624, what an ordeal to get your packages. 

Too bad you didn't see who actually brought your packages to you.  

Honored Contributor

I have a great UPS drier, he has gone out of his way for us more than ones, but when he is on vacation it can be a free for all, packages are generally late. I am in a two story building, packages are supposed to be delivered to my door. Well I can tell when a sub is on, since they leave the packages in the small lobby of the building. Inclusing yesterday DH and I had to lug a plant stand up the one flight.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003534785806&fref=ufiwrote:

Delayed delivery is a good reason to raise the blood pressure?  What did you order that's so important  - medication - or a Christmas thing-a-ding that will sit on a shelf until December?   Getting yourself "absolutely beside myself'"..... is beyond common sense. (5 paragraphs of the rant is also beyond  sense)

@fthunt It doesn't matter what she ordered.  She could have ordered  a box of paper clips for all I care, she wants the product she ordered.  There's also money involved here.  Let me know how you feel when your next order doesn't arrive.  What you said here speaks volumnes of what you're like as a person.  It's not pretty.  

@Blingqueen023  I think @@fthunt 's point was merely that the reaction was disproportionate to the loss, not that she wouldn't mind if a packages of hers got lost and not that a person shouldn't be uspet about it.  But rather I think she was commenting on the degree to which the OP was upset.  Not that one shouldn't be upset about  lost packages.

BTW, IMO they were delivered by UPS  - finally.

Respected Contributor

I think most people would be upset about having 5 packages missing. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I think most people would be upset about having 5 packages missing. 

Agree!  But hopefully it wouldn't upset me to the point of making myself sick about it, esp. since I'm prone to migraines.   No five material items to me are worth a migraine. 

Especially since as people here have pointed out, they can eventually show up, such as the next day.  So I would hope I would be calm enough to take a wait and see attitude before I got reallyworked up about it.  But I certainly agree that it would be upsetting.  To repeat, it's the degree my comment was about.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Delayed delivery is a good reason to raise the blood pressure?  What did you order that's so important  - medication - or a Christmas thing-a-ding that will sit on a shelf until December?   Getting yourself "absolutely beside myself'"..... is beyond common sense. (5 paragraphs of the rant is also beyond  sense)

@fthunt It doesn't matter what she ordered.  She could have ordered  a box of paper clips for all I care, she wants the product she ordered.  There's also money involved here.  Let me know how you feel when your next order doesn't arrive.  What you said here speaks volumnes of what you're like as a person.  It's not pretty.  

@Blingqueen023  I think @@fthunt 's point was merely that the reaction was disproportionate to the loss, not that she wouldn't mind if a packages of hers got lost and not that a person shouldn't be uspet about it.  But rather I think she was commenting on the degree to which the OP was upset.  Not that one shouldn't be upset about  lost packages.

In your opinion? 

Regular Contributor

The packages were likely delivered to the post office, and they will be delivered to you the next day. 

This is the new process for most deliveries now. UPS is hired for the flight of the packages, and then delivered to the post office for final delivery of the packages.

on your tracking it shows delivered, but not delivered to you. Give it a day.

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

In your opinion? 

@WenGirl42     That is what IMO stands for.  

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

In your opinion? 

@WenGirl42     That is what IMO stands for.  

@PearleeRight...but how is it your opinion that the packages were delivered? They either were or they weren't.  They were.  No opinion necessary Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Praise the heavens, some good soul put the packages by the front door while I was out back brushing a hairy dog. Turns out the HSN items were both in one box; they were the leather Patricia Nash guitar strap which is gorgeous and the TS suede shoes which are much prettier in person. 

Then there's the D&C lamb jacket (sold out) a SG big shirt and the VPH mirrored turn table thingy. 

I just wish I knew who brought this over so I could thank them.  When you really look forward to getting something, it's a real let down when it doesn't happen due to incompetence. 

@WenGirl42  Did you see the above post earlier in the thread?   I'm thinking it was UPS who finally delivered them much later than expected.  Kachina thinks it was a neighbor or someone else.   Hence my post and yes, IMO.  Esp. since something similar has happened to me before and as it turned out there was a second UPS truck making rounds that day. Get it now?