Respected Contributor

Several weeks ago I posted that I had not received my rebate check which Rakutan stated was mailed on 2/15.  When I emailed them about it I was told they would void the check and send another one but it wouldn't be until the next payout on May 15th. Well yesterday 3/16 I received the check, emailed Rakutan to advise I received it and confirmed it's voided. I'm moving on to Topcash !

Valued Contributor

Re: Rakutan update

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Several weeks ago I posted that I had not received my rebate check which Rakutan stated was mailed on 2/15.  When I emailed them about it I was told they would void the check and send another one but it wouldn't be until the next payout on May 15th. Well yesterday 3/16 I received the check, emailed Rakutan to advise I received it and confirmed it's voided. I'm moving on to Topcash !

---

My mother had the same issue with Rakuten. She received the February 14 check today, after being told nearly two weeks ago that she had been issued a new one (and that the original had been voided).

She is thinking that the replacement will probably never arrive, and the original will be useless.

I will tell her that she is not alone in her confusion.

Honored Contributor

I have received all my check timely. Sorry that you are having issues.  I guess things just happen🙁

Honored Contributor

Me too, very timely. I have always said Rakuten offers the best CS of all the rebate companies. So sorry you are having such trouble. 

Respected Contributor

With all the USPS delivery issues piled one atop the others, delays are normal. Maybe the replacement for the Postmaster General can undo some of the logjam he created by cutting jobs, destroying sorting machines, etc.

Have patience....check will come when it comes.  Mine got here yesterday.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill