@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Rachel, slow down!  She is falling all over herself trying to impress Harry Slatkin or us, I don't know which, but it's time to turn off the TV!

@Patriot3

I love Harry Slatkin candles and from watching most of the shows I think Harry gets so excited about his merchandise and especially they dont give him much time to present the 3 wick candles there are a lot sets to go through---so he talks fast to try to get everything he wants to say in the presentation, so Rachel is talking fast just to get in what she needs to say from what her Producer has told her.......they need to give Harry's presentations more time JMHO  Its frustrating because I see TSV's and shows that give way too lengthy presentations on items and they end up repeating things but vendors that need more time to discuss their products like Harry Slatkin or Jim Shore seem to get very little time..............

@Spurt  Thanks for your reply and I agree w/you, Spurt, but what I can't stand is Rachel's oohing and aahing and gasping and flinging her arms all about.  She does that w/most vendors.  Not necessary or professional.

@Patriot3  

Now I'm neutral about Rachel....there are other hosts with habits that annoy me more sad to say....LOL!

@Spurt  I agree, and I like Rachael. Smiley Happy

@Spurt  OMG, just heard that Harry will be on with Jill tonight, that ought to be something given how much they both talk, lol.

@mousiegirl

Oh Lord, that should be interesting.........definitely time for the infamous........

download.jpg

@Spurt  Jill and Harry must have been told of our comments because they are not racing through and are more calm, thank goodness.  

@mousiegirl

Your right.....I thought what I was hearing was just a dream for a moment.....LOL!  Who would've thunk it Smiley Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel and H. Slatkin

[ Edited ]

I think Jill is doing a great job with Harry. Great presentation!

I also think that his stuff has been selling VERY well so he's able to sit back and relax. Yes, Harry, we want you back, lol!!!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Rachel, slow down!  She is falling all over herself trying to impress Harry Slatkin or us, I don't know which, but it's time to turn off the TV!

@Patriot3

I love Harry Slatkin candles and from watching most of the shows I think Harry gets so excited about his merchandise and especially they dont give him much time to present the 3 wick candles there are a lot sets to go through---so he talks fast to try to get everything he wants to say in the presentation, so Rachel is talking fast just to get in what she needs to say from what her Producer has told her.......they need to give Harry's presentations more time JMHO  Its frustrating because I see TSV's and shows that give way too lengthy presentations on items and they end up repeating things but vendors that need more time to discuss their products like Harry Slatkin or Jim Shore seem to get very little time..............

@Spurt  Thanks for your reply and I agree w/you, Spurt, but what I can't stand is Rachel's oohing and aahing and gasping and flinging her arms all about.  She does that w/most vendors.  Not necessary or professional.

@Patriot3  

Now I'm neutral about Rachel....there are other hosts with habits that annoy me more sad to say....LOL!

@Spurt  I agree, and I like Rachael. Smiley Happy

@Spurt  OMG, just heard that Harry will be on with Jill tonight, that ought to be something given how much they both talk, lol.

@mousiegirl

Oh Lord, that should be interesting.........definitely time for the infamous........

download.jpg

Thanks for the laugh @Spurt, I'll be reading the comments here. Woman LOL

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@mousiegirl

download.jpg

l.

Thanks for the laugh @Spurt, I'll be reading the comments here. Woman LOL

@JaneMarple

Surprisingly both Harry and Jill were actually very good in the presentation! So I am sorry to disappointt you, but delighted in another aspect that both host and vendor did a great job!Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”