Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mcgill wrote:

I watched Jane Tracy with Harry last night. She needed to slow down too.  They talked all over each other.  Jane was like a teenager trying to get a guys attention....Take it easy girls.....Wasn't a pretty look..

@mcgill  Jane hardly got a word in lat night, met her match in Harry, lol, and then she practically whispered so as not to offend Harry.

@mousiegirl

I laughed out loud....a bit of "poetic justice".............Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't much enjoy watching him.  I think he makes it very difficult for the hosts to try to do their job.  (At least is seemed that way just now with Amy.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel and H. Slatkin

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Rachel, slow down!  She is falling all over herself trying to impress Harry Slatkin or us, I don't know which, but it's time to turn off the TV!

@Patriot3

I love Harry Slatkin candles and from watching most of the shows I think Harry gets so excited about his merchandise and especially they dont give him much time to present the 3 wick candles there are a lot sets to go through---so he talks fast to try to get everything he wants to say in the presentation, so Rachel is talking fast just to get in what she needs to say from what her Producer has told her.......they need to give Harry's presentations more time JMHO  Its frustrating because I see TSV's and shows that give way too lengthy presentations on items and they end up repeating things but vendors that need more time to discuss their products like Harry Slatkin or Jim Shore seem to get very little time..............

@Spurt  Thanks for your reply and I agree w/you, Spurt, but what I can't stand is Rachel's oohing and aahing and gasping and flinging her arms all about.  She does that w/most vendors.  Not necessary or professional.

@Patriot3  

Now I'm neutral about Rachel....there are other hosts with habits that annoy me more sad to say....LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

Oh my goodness, Rachel, slow down!  She is falling all over herself trying to impress Harry Slatkin or us, I don't know which, but it's time to turn off the TV!

@Patriot3

I love Harry Slatkin candles and from watching most of the shows I think Harry gets so excited about his merchandise and especially they dont give him much time to present the 3 wick candles there are a lot sets to go through---so he talks fast to try to get everything he wants to say in the presentation, so Rachel is talking fast just to get in what she needs to say from what her Producer has told her.......they need to give Harry's presentations more time JMHO  Its frustrating because I see TSV's and shows that give way too lengthy presentations on items and they end up repeating things but vendors that need more time to discuss their products like Harry Slatkin or Jim Shore seem to get very little time..............

@Spurt  Thanks for your reply and I agree w/you, Spurt, but what I can't stand is Rachel's oohing and aahing and gasping and flinging her arms all about.  She does that w/most vendors.  Not necessary or professional.

@Patriot3  

Now I'm neutral about Rachel....there are other hosts with habits that annoy me more sad to say....LOL!

@Spurt  I agree, and I like Rachael. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3

@Patriot3  

@Spurt  OMG, just heard that Harry will be on with Jill tonight, that ought to be something given how much they both talk, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3

@Patriot3  

@Spurt  OMG, just heard that Harry will be on with Jill tonight, that ought to be something given how much they both talk, lol.

@mousiegirl

Oh Lord, that should be interesting.........definitely time for the infamous........

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt, @mousiegirl I wonder if Jill will be on tonight.  I read another thread that her grandfather passed away over the weekend.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Spurt, @mousiegirl I wonder if Jill will be on tonight.  I read another thread that her grandfather passed away over the weekend.   

@Lipstickdiva  Oh, I hadn't heard, but it was announced by Amy that Jill would be presenting with Harry.

Honored Contributor

I said this on another thread but so far, I thought Rachel did the best job of the three hosts (Jane, her and Amy). 

I have no issue with Harry; let him talk. WHY do the hosts need to? THey don't add anything to the presentation if we're being really honest.....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3

@Patriot3  

@mousiegirl

Oh Lord, that should be interesting.........definitely time for the infamous........

download.jpg

@Spurt  Jill and Harry must have been told of our comments because they are not racing through and are more calm, thank goodness.