Esteemed Contributor

Think previous poster's idea for full day of RV theme is excellent.  We fifth wheel about a month a year and like this idea.  Additionally, many apartment or condo dwellers are a customer base.  Unbreakable storage solutions, battery operated items, hand washable items, travel cubes etc.  I would like other posters to add to this thread so that there are enough posters to gain QVCs attention.

Honored Contributor

Re: RV day Again

[ Edited ]

The thread is back, @patbz, on the Suggestion Box thread.  Thanks to the mod @Susan-QVC who deleted the personal info.

Honored Contributor

RV stoves are so small - I always made good use of my multi pots. I had one that I used on the stove and one that was electric.

I also had an electric fry pan, a 6 qt nesco roaster, and a 6 qt crockpot that got tons of use in the RV.

Contributor

One of the greatest joys and unexpected one was living simpler in a small space. QVC is in every corner of our new  2018 25FBT international serenity.  I am thrilled for everyone to get out and about in this beautiful country. Living simpler. Reconnecting with friends and family. And making so many new friends. We stayed for four weeks along the Oregon coast and met hundreds of other RV’s . From tent campers to huge motorhomes 45+ in length. 

We were invited to this new community in every park we stayed in.  The state parks along the Oregon coast are breathtaking. And were used to breathtaking in Big Sur. We shared meal and a few bottles of wine with somebody new an old  Friends.

Whether you’re just starting out are you been on the road a bit. Hope to see you down the road. God and life is awesome.5A3A97F4-A7B8-48F7-BA2D-5C414610A330.jpeg

Contributor

Thank you for your post. I hope they will  request and suggest  An entire day of RV lifestyle living.

1.  Small appliances and cooking RV style inside and out with David 

2.  Comfortable outdoor living, mats, furniture, barbecues, hoses with Dan 

3.  Logo for glam clothing,  denim and Company &  shoes with Jane 

3.  Lock and lock,  kitchenAid, induction cooking with Mary 

4.  Holiday celebrations,   Flameless candles with Valerie 

5.   Windchimes and  indoor outdoor lights with Mary & David

6.  New cookbook, barbecuing on the road, steaks cookies and candy David 

7.  Towels and bedding with Mary Beth

8.  Traveling and keeping our pets comfortable and safe With Carolyn

9.  Auto, flashlights, safety equipment, ladders, cleaning equipment  with Dan  

Can you tell I’ve been thinking about this for sometime. Please join me and other In requesting an RV  theme  For. scheduling.

Honored Contributor

What a gorgeous Airstream trailer, @Luke & Grace.

Contributor

Thank you for deleting personal information. I am very excited as you can tell about the possibility of QVC doing an RV lifestyle day. You have my information so if you need any help please don’t hesitate to call. This is my first day with the QVC community. But QVC is been part of my life and home and now my Airstream for 20 plus years .Making my life comfortable and easy. We love QVC. We just didn’t attended a Salem Airstream international rally. ( 750 Airstreams attended ) I can’t tell you how many people ask me about my stainless steel hose. I finally pulled it up on my iPad and gave them the product number so they could order one for themselves. Have an awesome Sunday. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luke & Grace, you might want to send a message to David and Jane on their FB pages.  I tihnk this is the type of new show that both would really enjoy.  I can see David and Jane doing this one together.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

We left the RV life behind last fall when we sold our camper - a 45ft Hyline trailer. Previous to that we had travelled a lot of the east coast in a 34ft Montana fifth wheel. I personally never had any desire to live full time, all year round in any camper.Just the summers were more than enough for me.

We're actually glad to not be camping this summer as Pittsburgh has had lousy weather - floods etc. We hear the campground is a real mess, so we're happy here in our cozy house.

Honored Contributor

We own two RV's...a larger one located on a permanent site and one a bit smaller that we take all over the USA camping.

Since we have been camping for more than  20 years, we don't need anymore appliances or kitchen gadgets...we are fully stocked in both RVs.  In fact, once a year, I have to purge stuff because we have more than we need.

i have never found it difficult to find camping and RVing gear.  It is more difficult to talk myself out of buying more stuff I don't really need.