Esteemed Contributor

Queen Letizia always looks so stylish and classy.  I like Kate's red lace dress and turtleneck sweater.  She looks good in just about anything.  Princess Charlene's ombre dress is nice and her pixie cut looks good on her.  Not everyone can wear that style, but she can.

My favorite of all is Sophie in the long cream coat and turtleneck.  I love everything about that outfit including the boots and clutch purse.  If I could wear any of the outfits, it would be that one.  Not sure if it would look that good on me, since I'm not tall and blonde - so there's that - LOL!

Thanks for posting,

Honored Contributor

Great comment about posture, @Nonametoday ,  and by extension, general bearing.  That goes a long way toward making beautiful clothes look even better, I think.

@OKPrincess,  what a sweet story about how you got your screen name!  I didn't know that, thank you for sharing!

Count me as another who likes Sophie's easy style and focus on the work.   Her children, the late Queen Elizabeth's youngest grandchildren, James, Viscount Severn and Lady Louise, have been kept fairly low profile.  Lady Louise, now a university student, was extremely well-liked in her job at a garden center.  

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 8.57.27 AM.png 

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 8.58.52 AM.png

I guess I like seeing the outfits of the adult royals because they are one group who still, in general,  at least attempt to maintain a certain propriety in dress.  I no longer seek out fashion looks from "show biz" award shows, because the standards there have declined so precipitously-- with some exceptions, of course.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess @That is the cutest story!

Respected Contributor

The Royals all look great!  One of my favorite Royals is Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, she always looks so classy, but I espeically think her husband, Crown Prince Frederick is an absolute cutie!  They always look great together! 

Respected Contributor

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark's Best Fashion Moments: Pics

Honored Contributor

You're so right, @Hayfield !

prince-frederik-princess-mary-1-bc2a5a742fae4233a2fab33cffeba1bc.jpg

Respected Contributor

They all look chic and lovely. How nice it must be to have someone to do the full hair and makeup routine for you...the emeralds...my favorite....be still, my heart! 

Esteemed Contributor

Viscount James is certainly a cutie!

Valued Contributor

@Oznell ,  I do love Princess Charlene's hair.  You're right, very Mia Farrow.  I had to google Jean Seberg whose name I remembered but couldn't quite place.  The resemblance between the two is uncanny!

Honored Contributor

I was interested in Princess Charlene and wondered what her illness was. I had never known about her. She has had a sad life as a royal. Her story reminds me of Diana's. She was an olympic swimmer.

Here is another picture of when she first shaved her hair. I think this was in 2020 before her pixie style shown previously. 

Princess Charlene of Monaco, 42, appeared unrecognisable yesterday as she attended the traditional Christmas tree ceremony at the Monaco Palace

There is much you can read about her just by googling her name.

Prince Albert of Monaco's mother was Grace Kelly.  

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"