Esteemed Contributor

I really go for the elegant cream and camel combo.  That's my favorite so far. 

Honored Contributor

The lovely royal women, each and every one, look so elegant in their stunning fashions.  I love the exquisite antique diamond cross, outstanding.  All of these women represent their countries with class, dignity and style.

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2,  I'm glad I'm not the only one who's struck by the resemblance!

Princess Charlene, as @on the bay noted, has had some challenges, and shares a sort of wistful quality with Jean Seberg, the Marshalltown, Iowa girl who shot to stardom and then had some sad reverses.  Both great beauties.  @twinsister  is right that not everyone looks great in a pixie, unlike Charlene, Jean and Mia.   I'm one of those mere mortals who needs some camoflaging hair around the sides of my face-- and the more tousled, the better.

Jean Seberg:

jean-seberg-in-fino-all-ultimo-respiro-25709.jpg

jean-seberg-short-haircut-6.jpg

jean-seberg-short-haircut-9.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Oznell,

Wow! She does resemble her!

Now though I've heard of her, I'm going to read up on Jean SebergSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

These Royal ladies are beautiful. Who wouldn't want to be a princess 👸?

On a humorous note, we cruised on the Golden Princess to Alaska on our honeymoon. DH started calling me his little Princess......thus I started using OK (I'm from Oklahoma) Princess.  Sounds silly now all these years later 👵🏼🤦🏼‍♀️

@OKPrincess 

No way do I want to be a princess with all of the duties they have and never being alone.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay,  I just found out there was a film bio made of Jean Seberg, maybe around 2020.  It was framed as a political thriller, which is a lens that you could certainly view her life through.  But, disappointingly, sounds like it may have been a dud.  Kristen Stewart as Jean could have been crucial miscasting....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell,

I just watched the trailer of "Seberg."

That's what it's called. I see what you mean. Kristin Stewart playing Kristin Stewart as Jean Seberg.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: ROYAL LOOKS IN WINTER

[ Edited ]

That middle picture of Jean Seberg looks so much like my high school (yearbook) senior picture.  I wore my hair cut like that.  I have an oval face (my face is shaped a lot like Halle Berry).  My daughter always said "If Halle Berry can wear that haricut, you can..but if she doesn't wear it well, don't get it."  LOL.  My daughter has a very square face with high cheek bones.  So we have opposite faces and yet there is something about us that looks alike although she looks a lot like my mother, who I look nothing like but I have been told that people could always tell I was her daughter.  Funny how we see ourselves and how others see us.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday,  how lucky you are to have the sort of face that is enhanced by a pixie!  If you can wear that well, you've got the goods!

Aly Art is a style "analyst" online, who dissects different types, and she pegs Seberg as a gamine, albeit a "soft gamine".   Those types look enchanting in pixies and other short hair looks that may not be universally flattering.