Occasional Contributor

ROOTBLAST- Has anyone heard anything about it? Shortage?

Contributor

I'm thinking that it is not being manufactured anymore. I've been seeing it on Walmart.com and Amazon as "out of stock". I still have some from a year or two ago, I probably purchased it at that time because we were told by one of the QVC hosts that it would not be returning.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Is that product any good?  I have shaded gardens and the plants often struggle to compete with tree roots - the ground is filled with them.  Of course, if I used Rootblast, I'd probably help tree roots more than I'd help the perennials.  Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I have been seeing those "out of stock" notations everywhere also.  I have some left from the last year or so too, but really need to get a supply on hand for planting this year. I will post if I get any helpful information. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I'm very disappointed after I did a search and couldn't find this product.  

We've been using this for many years and mix it in with our annuals.  It works so well and quickly too.

I'm glad we have some left from our previous purchase but not happy they don't carry it anymore.

Occasional Contributor

I have had very good luck with this product.  I use it when I plant or transplant everything.  Definitely worth a try for your shady garden. Hopefully, it will be in stock again soon-fingers crossed!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I agree. Ugh.

Respected Contributor

good stuff! i bought ours locally, 3-4 yrs ago. I would definately buy again and recommend to anyone.

Occasional Contributor

Re: ROOTBLAST! Where is it?

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen it on QVC in awhile but I have bought it on Rootblast's own web site.  It is a great product and it lasts from season to season on any transplants I've planted.

Valued Contributor

Try ebay or Dave's Garden or The Warehouse