Respected Contributor

I returned an item but have not been able to track it.  When I went to the order page I saw that they sent out the wrong labels on orders made from 2/1-2/11 and ask that you print out a new return label (the one to return with a charge of 6.95.)   So I sent back two returns that I bought during that time and hope it gets to qvc and gets credited.  I sent them back before seeing that notation.

Honored Contributor

Re: RETURNS PLEASE READ THIS...

@chiclet...many of us did.  It will still be returned; however, we don't have the ability to track the shipping progress.  I asked CS to note my account of the date I returned my order, which they did, and they said to contact them again if I don't see the return completed in 2 weeks (I allow 3-4 weeks since I live in HI and returns take forever & a day to get back to QVC).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

When you dropped off the package at the post office, did they scan it?  That's when you would find out the label was bad.

I am always able to see tracking from my account.  Go into your account.  Locate the item.  Go into it to see the details.  On the right there is a link for tracking.  Click on it.  I can see when my return was scanned at the post office all the way until it gets to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned s package today & when it wouldn't scan they gave me a written receipt. Ironically it was to return the defective hanging basket that wasn't such a special value!

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18,

This is the way to make sure that your return is actually processed.

After the merger with HSN I thought that QVC would improve their logistics. Sadly ríen de rien🌻

Honored Contributor

@chicletwrote:

I returned an item but have not been able to track it.  When I went to the order page I saw that they sent out the wrong labels on orders made from 2/1-2/11 and ask that you print out a new return label (the one to return with a charge of 6.95.)   So I sent back two returns that I bought during that time and hope it gets to qvc and gets credited.  I sent them back before seeing that notation.

@chiclet

If you want someone from QVC to respond, next time put your post in the Customer Care section, to your left, at the bottom.

Respected Contributor

I always put mine in my mailbox if it will fit and sometimes l catch the mail lady and just hand it to her.  If I have to start driving to a post office which is not near me it would be a pain.  I have talked to customer service and they just said they could not track it.  It would have been nice to get an email telling us about the packing slips.  They can send emails to everyone when they want to sell something.  With all the inferior quality stuff I have been getting and other reasons, I think something is telling me to stop buy from the Q.

New Contributor

I just encountered this "bad label" issue this past Thursday and Saturday.  Who in heavens name would even know there were bad labels until you're at the post office getting the return scanned??  I ALWAYS get a receipt for what I'm returning for proof that it made it to the post office.  The notice QVC placed on our Order Status page is ridiculous....as in ridiculously small.  I go to my status page every day and had to read in this forum that there's such a notation!??!  I agree that an email should have been sent out or at the very least a LARGER notation...maybe on their home page?!!

Rant over.  Thanks for bearing with me.  :-)