Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@cotton4me wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

Beautiful pictures, everyone.

@cotton4me I am in the market for a new camera and don't know much about them. Would you be willing to share the make and model of yours?

@itsmetoo

I don’t know much about cameras either so I use a point and shoot.  I wanted something compact and easy to carry on walks.  I also wanted good zoom to photograph wildlife.  I’m using a Sony HX90V compact camera, but the Sony HX80 has all the same features, except GPS, so it’s a little cheaper.  I don’t use the GPS feature but it might be important to some people.  

7a1d1a81a42b91c0bb26e7061cc7b999 (1).jpg

@cotton4me

Cottonball - Thank you so much for the information.  I am also retired and enjoy picture taking.  I stick to a point and shoot for the same reasons you do - it's easier to always have with me on walks and for when I'm out and about and a photo opportunity comes up when I'm not expecting it.  I will definately check out your camera.  Again, thank you!

@tends2dogs

Forgive me, I realize now I may have hijacked your thread and I apologize.  This is a great thread and it's so nice seeing everyone's pictures.  Thanks for starting it!

@itsmetoo  No worries!  It is nice to have a happy thread running without back biting or put downs.  Don't think another thought about it! Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@itsmetoo  Just breathtaking!  I hope this thread keeps going! 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!