Honored Contributor

All of them--  lovely and serene...

Honored Contributor

Reflections

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee @chickenbutt  I am the OP and I took the ones that are posted in the initial post.  The pics that @just bee posted are awesome and look professional.  Mine were taken with my Tracphone.  As @Oznell said, they are serene and calming.  I love looking at pictures and wanted to share. I am glad that @just bee chose to share, too.  Thanks!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Wow, Tends, thanks for sharing.  Your pics are brilliant.  I also love looking at interesting pics and I love taking pics too.  Smiley Happy  It's kind of my only little hobby.  But these days, I'm mostly taking pics of the birdies outside, through my kitchen window.   Not the best stuff, but sometimes I get a really great pic.

I recently got my first smartphone and it takes some great pics but I haven't taken it outside to shoot, because of the heat.  Due to an autoimmune condition, the heat is really hard on me and more than 30 seconds out there can take me down.

Anyway, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and purchased it due to the great review by CR and that included the really nice camera.  Mostly, though, I shoot with a digital cam. 

Honored Contributor

These are printed SCARVES:

vida-artists-series-small-silk-square-scarf-d-20170330180400817-535935_alt2.jpg

vida-artists-series-photography-long-scarf-d-20161205142337547-527472_alt1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @chickenbutt.  My Tracphone is a Samsung Galaxy.  I am happy with the pictures it takes.....to think that up until a couple years ago, I was still taking my pictures to Walmart to be developed in one hour LOL. 

You should post some of your pictures, if you don't mind.  Hey, we can't talk about a lot of things anymore, so let's show off our pics Smiley Happy.

Also, sorry about the autoimmune thing.  I have Hashimotos and it can be awful when it is kicked into overdrive and it is hot out.

TA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFLECTIONS~~~~~

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Stunning.  I'm loving these.  There's something about all these nature images that has such a relaxing effect on me.  Thank you all for sharing beauty...

Respected Contributor

PRETTY!!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

@cotton4me  Now, you must be a professional - very nice, indeed!  Thanks for sharing!