Esteemed Contributor

Re: RECEIVING FILTHY, DIRTY BAGS OF CLOTHES FROM QVC

@RoughDraft wrote:

But she's been "storing" these filthy, dirty bags for two years!  For what purpose?

..sending them back to the dirty filthy shipping dept. for recycling?

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @boquet bonnie, I'm sorry to hear the bags you are receiving are dirty. I will pass this feedback on to our management team. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Esteemed Contributor

I too receive the packaging bags all dirty and marked.  It's on the outside as if they traveled round the world 3rd class.  It's happened for 31 years since I've been with the Q. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I usually get a couple of those bags every week.  They are not pristine but IMO the OP is grossly exaggerating.  I've never seen a bag so dirty I wouldn't bring it into my house.  I've got a couple at my elbow right now and they don't have a smudge on them.

is there nothing people won't complain about here?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I usually get a couple of those bags every week.  They are not pristine but IMO the OP is grossly exaggerating.  I've never seen a bag so dirty I wouldn't bring it into my house.  I've got a couple at my elbow right now and they don't have a smudge on them.

I doubt that she is exaggerating.  I buy a lot from Qvc and get filthy bags all the time. So filthy in fact that I have to wash my hands before opening the clear plastic or I'll get the garment dirty.  That is no exaggeration but fact.   

Respected Contributor

Happens to me too every time I order Q clothing. I have seen dirty footprints, tire tracks, and a layer of dirt over the entire package. I hate to touch the bag to even open it!  I have never complained but sure think it should be fixed - boxes are never this grungy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Posted by the OP:

"I have saved them all for the last 2 years & have been in contact with UPS for a couple of weeks now with NO results."

This is puzzling. Woman Surprised

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@kittywhipped wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I doubt that she is exaggerating.  I buy a lot from Qvc and get filthy bags all the time. So filthy in fact that I have to wash my hands before opening the clear plastic or I'll get the garment dirty.  That is no exaggeration but fact.   

They must be sending all the dirty bags to your house because they're not coming to mine.  I wouldn't say I never got one but it's rare.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment