Honored Contributor

It's hard to believe that HSN and QVC are owned by the same company.  I think it was recently that HSN had free shipping for the whole weekend.  HSN notifies customers when an item in their "favorites" list goes on sale.  HSN has a "what the host is wearing" at the bottom of the page.  So many problems that QVC has that HSN has seemed to avoid.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

It's hard to believe that HSN and QVC are owned by the same company.  I think it was recently that HSN had free shipping for the whole weekend.  HSN notifies customers when an item in their "favorites" list goes on sale.  HSN has a "what the host is wearing" at the bottom of the page.  So many problems that QVC has that HSN has seemed to avoid.

@kaydee50  I look at it this way, not even  identical twins do everything alike.

It would be too boring.

Honored Contributor

Qvc has an antiquated computer system which greatly hampers their ability to do so many thing.  We can't even do an effective search with it which must cost the company millions.  Both companies operate as separate entities with their individual cabilities, rules and regulations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They seem to be the Goofus and Gallant of corporate siblings.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Love HSN, great buys with their coupons, never buy on Q anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

HSN does NOT do free exchanges for sizes/colors like QVC does.

I called 3x and was told NO each time.

Sure, they will let you order the exchange first, but I HAD TO PAY for the return of the original one that was too big, even though it did NOT match the sizing chart.

So each has their good and bad...QVC wins on exchanges.