Regular Contributor

Re: Quick update (no bad vibes, pls.)

Hi @feline groovy! I wish you all the best as you move forward. You might also check with local churches or community centers to see if they can help you move your belongings & obtain affordable or even donate furniture. God bless & give you strength to accomplish what you need to do. I'll send some prayers & good thoughts your way.

Respected Contributor

@PickyInPA wrote:

Hi @feline groovy! I wish you all the best as you move forward. You might also check with local churches or community centers to see if they can help you move your belongings & obtain affordable or even donate furniture. God bless & give you strength to accomplish what you need to do. I'll send some prayers & good thoughts your way.

That's what I'm talkin' about girl!  Excellent advice!

Honored Contributor

Wishing you the very , very best.Heart

Valued Contributor

So happy that you will soon be home.  My mother told a friend of mine who had to start over with just the clothes on her back, "You are reborn, brand new.  All the troubles are gone with the old outgrown shedded skin, and all the good things are still within you."

Honored Contributor

Great news!

I'm glad your new home is pet friendly (and especially no carpets---huge plus!)

You could always get your name out there for pet sitting (at least kitties) to be able to offer a hand up to someone who's helped you.

It's that time of year when people want to head out for a long weekend or week and have a cat that needs to be fed and cared for.  Tell them to bring the cat food, litter box and toys.  You'll supply the petting!Heart

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy

Very happy for you, and for you to move into your new place. I wish I knew how to contact you and help out in some way. 

You are an inspiration to me! There have been some low times, but you are determined and strong!

Wow and especially happy you can bring your purrfectly best friend with you and the kitty loves you so much. 

Congratulations on your new home and continued prayers to and for you.

Please keep us updated as to your progress and keep posting your inspiring posts! 

P.S. If you can find a way to exchange info, please use the @  button to alert me. 

All the best to you and your kitty🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Respected Contributor

Good luck to you!

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing you the very ,very best!!

Honored Contributor

You have been mssed.

Buddie and Poly and their mother (ME!) are glad to see your post!

Esteemed Contributor

While I don't know your backstory, I've been there with a toddler in tow.

Check with your local women's shelter or Salvation Army before you spend any $ on furnishings.

Our local shelter offers women decent home furnishings free of charge as they are donated to women beginning again from many different walks of life.