Trusted Contributor

Question re Lunchtime Specials

Now that the Lunchtime Specials are not cleared each day (which I don't like) can anyone tell me if the new Specials are added to the top or the bottom or just mixed in with the previous days?  I can't remember from one day to next was offered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question re Lunchtime Specials

Thats a great question!  This website is a huge mess.  Why is it that HSN and other shopping channels do not have the issues that QVC's does?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh , @Pecky 

When you pull up the LTS, on the right side at the top of the list of items is 'Sort By', click on that and choose 'newest first'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Pecky   My only question about HSN is when will they get their own forums?    What is it they fear so much --  it can't be me because my problems with them ended over a decade back when I decided once and for all that I was not sending good money after bad.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Thanks so much!  It's amazing to me how smart my fellow posters are at figuring out how things work.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

LOL! You're very welcome!

When something on QVC's website irritates me enough, I'm relentless till I find a way around it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

I don't know if they still have a forum on HSN (I don't shop there anymore either) but they used to but it was never used much.

I have no idea why.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Pecky   My only question about HSN is when will they get their own forums?    What is it they fear so much --  it can't be me because my problems with them ended over a decade back when I decided once and for all that I was not sending good money after bad.

@millieshops  HSN has their own forums, just put COMMUNITY in their search bar. The've had these for years but I find them hard to navigate.

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops  HSN has their own forums, just put COMMUNITY in their search bar. The've had these for years but I find them hard to navigate.

HSN does still have a forum but it really is not as good as QVC's.  I did notice they don't have it monitored like QVC does.  They had some heated political discussions that was never deleted.