Respected Contributor

Can you use more than one rebate on the same purchase ? For example: Rakutan and Topcash or Mr. Rebate and Rakutan, Thanks 

Honored Contributor

i don't believe so

Honored Contributor

No b/c that would be like trying to go through more than one check-out lane at the same time. It's impossible to do.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  wrote: i don't believe so

Thanks, I have been using Topcash for the higher rebate on QVC but Rakutan also pops up and I cancel it  since the rebate is lower

Honored Contributor

I have the Retailmenot browser addon so I go to the website through Mr. Rebates and then the Retailmenot thing engages at checkout so I am able to get both rebates.

That's the only way I know how to do 2 at the same time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I have the Retailmenot browser addon so I go to the website through Mr. Rebates and then the Retailmenot thing engages at checkout so I am able to get both rebates.

That's the only way I know how to do 2 at the same time.

Interesting. It seems that since QVC actually foots the bill for the rebates, their system would be able to flag an account where that happened since they would be "losing" twice with those transactions. Maybe they don't mind and in that case, that's good for you. 

Honored Contributor

I have been using these rebate sites for the last 14 years and I say the answer is no, I wouldnt chance trying it, then you will most likely not get anything back. These sites are very delicate !!

Respected Contributor

I have a hard enough time getting a single payment let alone a double.  For years I used only Mr. Rebate and never had a problem.  Reading here there were better deals to be found, I added Rakuten, RetailMeNot and TopCashback.  I've had MANY problems when the latter offered 10% and sometimes 20% from HSN.  The transaction shows up on my TopCashback account, but almost always denied.  I've filed disputes to no avail.  I've cleared cookies as recommended but still do not trust it. I was told by CS at TopCashback, that it is the vendor that pays you so I cannot imagine any vendor paying 2 rebates on a sale.

Respected Contributor

I know this is an old thread but there was a recent thread (that I can't find now) asking about using 2 rebate sites at the same time.  I don't think it's possible but I looked on the site for Mr. Rebates and found this answer:

No, Mr. Rebates cannot be combined with other cash back programs or rewards sites.