Frequent Contributor

Top CashBack & Mr Rebates Question??

[ Edited ]

I semi-regularly (when I remember) use both Top Cashback and Mr Rebates.

Question: If I purchase an item on Auto-Delivery through one of them, do the future shipments automatically also show up on either of the two??

Thanks,

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Top CashBack & Mr Rebates Question??

@BeeChee     No. You only get the credit on the first payment... not on the easy pays to follow. Better to just pay in full if it is a good rebate.

Honored Contributor

I only use Mr Rebates and we only get cash back on the first installment of an easy pay.

I don't use other rebate sites.

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee wrote:

Question: If I purchase an item on Auto-Delivery through one of them, do the future shipments automatically also show up on either of the two??

Thanks,

Smiley Happy

@BeeChee 

I have used Rakuten, Topcashback, Mr Rebates and Be Frugal.   No rebate for subsequent auto deliveries from anybody.

BTW .... I pretty much only us Topcashback these days.  I have found Mr Rebates to be problematic with customer service.  Plus, they will hold your money hostage until you reach $10 in cleared rebates, and then the payment can take up to 5 weeks to get after you've made the request.  Not the best rebate site IMO.

JMO, of course.  

Honored Contributor

i think people are talking about two different things on this thread.

it does not matter if you pay in full or use easy pay for a purchase. both topcashback AND mr rebates and the other rebate sites give you your rebate on the full purchase price and not just on your first easy pay payment. if you return the item, they will deduct that rebate.

for auto deliveries, you receive the rebate on the first delivery. all subsequent deliveries you do NOT receive a rebate. it also does not matter if you use easy pay or not.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BeeChee wrote:

Thanks,

Smiley Happy

@BeeChee 

I have used Rakuten, Topcashback, Mr Rebates and Be Frugal.   No rebate for subsequent auto deliveries from anybody.

BTW .... I pretty much only us Topcashback these days.  I have found Mr Rebates to be problematic with customer service.  Plus, they will hold your money hostage until you reach $10 in cleared rebates, and then the payment can take up to 5 weeks to get after you've made the request.  Not the best rebate site IMO.

JMO, of course.  

@Tinkrbl44 

mrrebates only sends out checks at the first of every month and you have to request it in the prior month up until the last day (yes, you must have at least $10 to request.) so, for example, in order to get a payment out for february i need to request my check by january 31st. it has never taken 5 weeks for me to get a check, but i have not done that in a while.

i now always request paypal or zelle payments at the end of the month. it arrives usually on the 1st or the 2nd in my account. very fast and easy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BeeChee wrote:

Thanks,

Smiley Happy

@BeeChee 

JMO, of course.  

@Tinkrbl44 

mrrebates only sends out checks at the first of every month and you have to request it in the prior month up until the last day (yes, you must have at least $10 to request.) so, for example, in order to get a payment out for february i need to request my check by january 31st. it has never taken 5 weeks for me to get a check, but i have not done that in a while.

i now always request paypal or zelle payments at the end of the month. it arrives usually on the 1st or the 2nd in my account. very fast and easy.

@sunshine45 

I'm not saying Mr Rebates is bad, but I often find better percentages of rebates on other sites, so I am not using it much anymore.   

I have found Topcashback to generally have the best percentages.  At one point, I had an available payout of five cents, and thought I'd try requesting it, LOL.  Just to see what would happen.    Well, they sent it to my Paypal account immediately ... it was there the next morning!   

The fly in the ointment was that Paypal will not let you withdraw amounts less than one dollar .... so my five cents sat in Paypal until my next Ebay purchase.  But, at least I didn't have to wait to build up to $10 to get my rebate.